• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing Uglies and Lucky Star

Annyong

MBTI Type
ENTP
Has anyone hear read the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld?
I heard there is talk of a movie, so it got me thinking,

Does anyone care to type the main characters?

Also, if anyone has seen the show Lucky Star, I'd like to hear opinions.

I think Konata is obviously INTP and Kagami is ESTJ. This of course, would explain their amusing conflict. :D

This thread may be in the wrong place, sorry!

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
For Lucky Star, Tsukasa is probably an ENFP and Miyuki seems ISFJish.

And, less important, but I'd put ENFJ on Akira.

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
It's been long since I last watched it, but Kagami never striked me as an extrovert. I'd say ISTJ is much more likely for her. ESTJs tend to be way more expressive and directive, Kagami is rather meticulous and chart-the-course. I've never seriously attempted to type Tsukasa and Miyuki, but I'd say that Miyuki is a very sweet ENFJ, and Tsukasa seems ISFJish to me at first sight, but if I went by functions, ENFP would possibly be more fitting.

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
Konata has way too much Fe to be, she's ENTP
Kagami I agree (Tsundere type) and that makes Tsukasa INFP lacking Te on the other hand
Miyuki I agree, she has no Ni nor Se at all. She is Konata's opposite.
Akira is ESTP, definitely not Fe-dom.
Minami is a clear Ti-dom, ISTP.
Hiyori isn't a Sensor at all, she's an NF. All I know is she isn't ENFJ for sure.
I agree w/ Kuroi.
Other characters:
Yutaka-ENFP If the fox is ENTP, the squirrel is ENFP.
Misao-ESFP Directly contrasts Ayano
Ayano-ISFJ