• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

brittany murphy died today

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
go shit in someone else's thread. i liked britanny murphy and i don't think she was ugly. and stop assuming we don't care about regular people who die. a local firefighter was recently killed on the main street where i live and the whole town mourned. i posted this thread because like ivy mentioned it was shocking and the majority of us posting in here appreciated her talent in some way, shape or form.

and who's to say she was wrong in having plastic surgery? sheesh. i might decide to one day have a bewb job and an eye lift or whatever. guess i better steer clear of this place if i do.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
This news is sad.

I don't wish death on anyone.

But at the same time, "Just married, more like Just Buried!"

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I already said:

and this:

to address that question.

maybe its because im bit drunk, but i dont feel that you ansvered my questions.

developing emotional bond between someone you need the other person to feel the same for you, developing emotional bond to someone it doesent require other person to feel the same for you. im talking about emotional bond between someone, not emotional bond to someone. i get that you can develope emotional bond to someone(not that i would) if your a fan of hers and that why feel bad, but i dont get why someone feels bad for someone who they didnt develope emotional bond to or between someone.
or do some people actually develope emotional bond to someone even if they dont know the persons work much and only saw her in movie trailer and newspaper?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow. Sad and shocking. I first liking her in "Clueless". I wonder what she really died of.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axAnvFdxTeY"]oakenfold/murphy[/YOUTUBE]

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
How about we (and by we, I mean INTP) start a thread about how weird it is or is not to care when celebrities die when people die every day, and save this one for talking about Brittany Murphy?

I thought she was cool. Quirky and likeable. And she spelled "Brittany" in a non-stupid way, so she gets points from me there. :p I do have a hunch the heart attack was probably either drug or anorexia-related. Sad either way.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
How about we (and by we, I mean INTP) start a thread about how weird it is or is not to care when celebrities die when people die every day, and save this one for talking about Brittany Murphy?

I thought she was cool. Quirky and likeable. And she spelled "Brittany" in a non-stupid way, so she gets points from me there. :p I do have a hunch the heart attack was probably either drug or anorexia-related. Sad either way.
I approve of this post.

:yes:

Chloe

RIP. Very shocking thing to hear :( I really loved her in many movies, especially about that traumatized girl, can't remember the name of it.

also, she looked really gorgeous and charismatic to me.