• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Facebook

sleeptowin

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was thinking about joining facebook a while ago, then i realised that getting in touch with old friends is stupid. I don't want to know what my old friends are up to and I'm not AT ALL interested in talking to them. Because, quite frankly, I never was, and they #@!!"! suck, like facebook.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Ach ya! I've friended my supervisor, my boss, my best friend's mom, and one of my dad's co-workers. Lots 'o adults are on, yo!

I was thinking about joining facebook a while ago, then i realised that getting in touch with old friends is stupid. I don't want to know what my old friends are up to and I'm not AT ALL interested in talking to them. Because, quite frankly, I never was, and they #@!!"! suck, like facebook.

but you're not bitter... :alttongue:

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ja, I do. Initially to connect with workmates, now my local friends have added me and even a handful of folks from highschool I never have any intention of talking to... lol

MBTI Type
INTJ
Lol...surprisingly (or perhaps not so surprisingly) every INTJ I have ever met says this same thing. We've had in-depth discussions about it too. *shrug* I still don't see why facebook = evil. You put what you want to put, and you can always keep your profile private and whatnot, so I see no problem.

Oh well, I guess that just means that I actually have to call my INTJ friends instead of leaving them silly messages on facebook...because Lord knows those INTJ's will never call me! And yet, I still love INTJ's anyway :hug:

<---INTJ with Facebook :) Although to be fair, I only signed up to use it for professional networking. But now I use it for social purposes like every other nitwit.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeppers. Search for "Edahn." I'll add you, no problem. I'll add anyone. *spreads legs*

Bufo

MBTI Type
onto
Enneagram
5w4
Just created an account to see what it looks like.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I tried it once, and I didn't like it.

And I did not inhale.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I only use it to communicate with my family (parents, siblings, cousins, aunts.. it's a great tool for that) and my best friend of 20 years. And I'm unsearchable.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not a fan cause I don't understand it *huff*

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
yes i do. i've moved to a lot of different schools during my teenage years. this is great for reconnecting with old friends.

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes, but mostly just to harass my friends/post random thoughts in my status box. I find it pretty useless for reconnecting, so far.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I was on it a long time and didn't pay much attention to it, but Jen got me hooked on Mob Wars and now, mostly while waiting for my energy to rebuild so I can commit more crimes and make more dirty virtual money, I've gotten in contact with some folks from high school and college. It's kinda fun.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just don't understand why Facebook appeals to so many -- the apps on it are just so stupid and pointless.

I'm not good at keeping in touch with people I knew in the past even online, either. I just have them on my Facebook/MySpace friends list. I won't be surprised if they delete me sooner or later. They've probably all moved on anyway.