• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Facebook

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
And I bet, victor, that by denying Jungs involvement in fascism or NAZI encouraging I would be guilty then, of collaboration with, or at least ignorantly following the very NAZI values inherent and stored in MBTI right?

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I'm the only high school student left on earth who doesn't have them!

The Few

The PROUD!

THE ANTISOCIAL!!!

Ahem.

:mellow:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm the only high school student left on earth who doesn't have them!

The Few

The PROUD!

THE ANTISOCIAL!!!

Ahem.

:mellow:

Oh just give up and join. That way we can menace you properly. :D

Usehername

On a mission
How extraordinary. This is sheer fantasy.

And it is reminiscent of the fascist fantasy directed against the Jew, Freud.

Anti-semitic fantasy is very deeply rooted and it is deeply rooted in MBTI.

It is ugly and evil. And dare not show its face openly.

And since losing WW II, it hides behind the cult of Jung.

It's explicitly noted on the documentary that his granddaughter approved and speaks in. I've seen it. :huh:

Mole

Permabanned
And I bet, victor, that by denying Jungs involvement in fascism or NAZI encouraging I would be guilty then, of collaboration with, or at least ignorantly following the very NAZI values inherent and stored in MBTI right?

in Germany you would be regarded as a denialist and a revisionist.

And as I write this the Germans are trying to extradite a denialist from Britain to bring him to trial.

It would be nice to think you just had extraordinary bad taste, but unfortunately it is the taste of evil.

Mole

Permabanned
Freud was an INTJ who convinced himself for a while that his father "must have been one of those monsters" (incestuous child-abusers) because his Ni was overactive and he was a Te user who saw a commonality between him and, like, 2 of his patients or something. (His dad wasn't sexually abusive. Freud was just an overactive Ni user.)

This is jargon.

And all cults have their jargon.

And the purpose of jargon is to inhibit clear thought.

And unfortunately you use jargon to incite hatred of the Jew, Freud.

Just as Jung hated Freud.

Such hatred is so ugly it must be concealed in jargon.

Cenara

Nay.

I used to have one, however I could only maintain it for two months - got in touch with some old, including important friends and people. I'm generally better at keeping up with IM and mobile phone texting and/or calls. I deactivated my account once I saw little purpose of continuing membership on it.

Mole

Permabanned
It's explicitly noted on the documentary that his granddaughter approved and speaks in. I've seen it. :huh:

You've seen it but you haven't understood it.

This is because you are committed, possibly at an unconscious level, to spreading hatred of the Jew, Freud.

You don't seem to understand that in the West we have set out face against anti-semitism.

We will never go back on this because it touches our deepest sense of right and wrong.

This is the first reason we support the State of Israel - because it is the last best defence for the Jews.

Also the Islamists are planning a second shoah, or holocaust, for the Jews. And towards this end, they spread the most virulent hatred of Jews.

Do you think we will stand by while you spread the same hatred?

Mole

Permabanned

Jung voluntarily joined those who drove Freud out of Vienna and out of Europe because Freud was a Jew.

Jung also voluntarily joined those who tortured and killed those relatives of Freud who stayed behind, simply because they were Jews.

It seems to me that those who were followers of Jung, such as Mrs Briggs and her daughter Mrs Myers, were morally obtuse.

And it is not too far a stretch to say that those who follow MBTI are not only morally obtuse, but dim.

Usehername

On a mission
You've seen it but you haven't understood it.

This is because you are committed, possibly at an unconscious level, to spreading hatred of the Jew, Freud.

You don't seem to understand that in the West we have set out face against anti-semitism.

We will never go back on this because it touches our deepest sense of right and wrong.

This is the first reason we support the State of Israel - because it is the last best defence for the Jews.

Also the Islamists are planning a second shoah, or holocaust, for the Jews. And towards this end, they spread the most virulent hatred of Jews.

Do you think we will stand by while you spread the same hatred?

Victor! I watched it, and had a class discussion on it, with my Jewish Professor with a PhD in Psychology, who regularly goes back to Harvard, where he went to school, and who works with Chomsky on side-projects and studies. And my prof has met and talked IRL with Freud's granddaughter.

I'm. Right. !!!

(!)

And I don't hate Jews subconsciously!!!!!

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Jung voluntarily joined those who drove Freud out of Vienna and out of Europe because Freud was a Jew.

Jung also voluntarily joined those who tortured and killed those relatives of Freud who stayed behind, simply because they were Jews.

It seems to me that those who were followers of Jung, such as Mrs Briggs and her daughter Mrs Myers, were morally obtuse.

And it is not too far a stretch to say that those who follow MBTI are not only morally obtuse, but dim.

I guess I should be thankful for the fact that I don't follow either of these two teachings.

I wouldn't want to be guilty by association.

Mole

Permabanned
I guess I should be thankful for the fact that I don't follow either of these two teachings.

I wouldn't want to be guilty by association.

I've spoken to the Public Prosecutor and she says there is no chance of finding you guilty by association.

She says you have been saved by not following either of two teachings.

So I guess you live to fight another day.

Congratulations.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay I finally signed up for the facebook deal. All of you add me to your friends. NOW.

Mole

Permabanned
Victor! I watched it, and had a class discussion on it, with my Jewish Professor with a PhD in Psychology, who regularly goes back to Harvard, where he went to school, and who works with Chomsky on side-projects and studies. And my prof has met and talked IRL with Freud's granddaughter.

I'm. Right. !!!

(!)

And I don't hate Jews subconsciously!!!!!

Usehername, seeing is believing. And discussing it in class brings it alive.

And who am I to gainsay your Jewish Professor with a PhD in Psychology and who regularly goes back to Harvard where he went to school.

And your Professor not only works with Chomsky on side-projects and studies, but he has met and chatted with Freud's granddaughter.

It would be hard for you to be any more right.

Except, of course, you are quite right not to hate Jews subconsciously.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Just out of curiosity, does anyone else here have a Facebook account?

Yes, but Falcarius does not really use it.

Falcarius tells me he has one for two reasons:Firstly, he wanted to explain something to some girl who like so hates him now.:doh: Secondly, if anyone he know wants to find him they will be able to find him more easier if he uses Facebook; Falcarius is really good at losing contact with people.

Okay I finally signed up for the facebook deal. All of you add me to your friends. NOW.

What would Falcarius get out of it if he did?:devil:

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I like it. I can keep all of my friends updated at once without having to call them! *snicker* I find that if I update often enough, they aren't nearly as p*ssed when they don't hear from me for a while.

nhx

I signed up a few months ago but I've yet to contact any of my old friends from high school and my college days (the latter, mainly because I can't remember anyone's last name). I use it mainly for events and to keep up with current friends. It's kind of fun.

There are no Jeffsters in Texas!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I signed up a few months ago but I've yet to contact any of my old friends from high school and my college days (the latter, mainly because I can't remember anyone's last name). I use it mainly for events and to keep up with current friends. It's kind of fun. // There are no Jeffsters in Texas!

There's an MBTICentral group on FaceBook, if you haven't looked yet.
Some of us have joined that and you can pick us up there.

PS. Have you ever ridden through Texas with your window down, screaming, "JEFFSTER!!! JEFFSTER????!"

It sounds crazy, I know, but it might just work!