• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Facebook

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yes I have fb for a few years now.

Can someone write a program to read my mind and add anyone I want to add on facebook? I don't feel like figuring it out.

This.

Fun for awhile.
Too lazy to maintain.
I would like to be more active but alas not much to say that would be digestible per say.
My multitasking abilities are out of focus. That means spending energy on fb or spending energy on forums. Forums win!
Hahha @ myspace, cobwebs.
I have in recent times been trying to generate interest on livejournal but as they say fb tends to be the trend setter that cobwebbed the rest.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've had an account since about 2003 when it came out! :laugh:

I've generally neglected it, though I now at least attend to a few games on it... and still neglect the real facebook part :blush:

I put very little info about me on it and then set my privacy settings to the highest level :ninja:

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I am on there, but I don't really feel like posting a link to my page. If anyone wants to add me just send me a pm.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Fuck Facebook. I don't do it anymore. "Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life", I don't need help connecting and sharing with the people in my life. The only people that will use it, are the people I don't want to talk to. They always find me. I mean, I don't want to connect with the people I have erased from my life. Erasing people from my life, now that's something I do need help with, because they always come back! But where are the antisocial networks that help you with that? They're not around! Seriously, fuck Facebook. Let's kill it. I want to smash it's head with a hammer. AAAAARGH!!! :angry:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Am I the only one here who is having a great time on Facebook?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Am I the only one here who is having a great time on Facebook?

I know, what the hell? I'm chalking it up to me being too oblivious. I don't friend irritating people and I use it to keep in touch. Check for 5 mins once every day or two, almost zero personal info aside from contact information. I find the hate bizarre. I think it's a useful tool. Maybe it's one of those things that are cool to hate?