• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movies that made you vomit

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Sparta, not Athens. Besides pointing to Sparta as a model for Republican inspiration goes back to the when this country was founded, and was a theme of the Enlightenment in general - especially with Rousseau.

yeh I mean Sparta, sorry.

It's true of course that the superiority of "the west" is a fundamenta myth to our socieities. It's interesting how Hollywood post-911 took this up in a very specific way though.

MBTI Type
INTJ
A lot of the movies mentioned are stupid, but if they give all indication of being stupid, I can't really get all that upset by them. The ones that really make me want to retch are the well-reviewed, pedigreed movies or classics that I just don't think are very good at all. Some examples:

Lord of the Rings
Fight Club
The Wizard of Oz
8 1/2
Mullholland Drive
The Thin Red Line
Fahrenheit 9/11
Zorba the Greek
The Big Lebowski
Amelie

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
A lot of the movies mentioned are stupid, but if they give all indication of being stupid, I can't really get all that upset by them. The ones that really make me want to retch are the well-reviewed, pedigreed movies or classics that I just don't think are very good at all. Some examples:

Lord of the Rings
Fight Club
The Wizard of Oz
8 1/2
Mullholland Drive
The Thin Red Line
Fahrenheit 9/11
Zorba the Greek
The Big Lebowski
Amelie

You've got to be kidding about Amelie. Seriously, though.:huh:

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
got dragged to see poo moon. worst movie ever made. killed any future interest i could ever have in vampire films.

F

FigerPuppet

The High School Musical trilogy. People older than 12 who like those movies should kill themselves for the greater good.

Nyx

Nights in Rodanthe was surely vomit inducing with its insipid saturation in sugary schmaltz. I cannot believe I have admitted to submitting a few hours of my life to this tripe.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
rolleyesalgore0rj.gif

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's the boring movies that I dislike the most. Bad boring actors, slow storyline, no plots. Basicly documentaries about stuff that doesn't interest me...

And on that note, Coffee and Cigarettes was the biggest pretentious snoozefest I had the misfortune of watching.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
last house on the left... the scenes of rape and torture were discomforting enough that they made two thinkers get up and clean the kitchen

midnight meat train... whatever those growths were on the dude? I didn't want to see them plucked off into a jar :sick:

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Dumb and Dumber, Dumb and Dumber 2.
(I had to watch them, not my choice).

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...anything w/Ben Stiller. :dry:

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
And on that note, Coffee and Cigarettes was the biggest pretentious snoozefest I had the misfortune of watching.

Oh yes that is a bad one! I think I turned it off 10 minutes into it.

Domino is a shitty ass movie, the only reason I watched it was for Keira Knightley.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...anything w/Ben Stiller. :dry:

I'm definatly not a Ben Stiller fan myself. I don't like most of his movies.

But Tropical Thunder was still a masterpiece though. :D (Mainly due to the awesome acting of all other involved actors/Robert Downey Jr.)