• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movies that made you vomit

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, 300 definitely made me vomit. It was nothing but CGI and none too subtle conservative propaganda. I think, ultimately, it ended the relationship I was in at that time - we had only been dating for a few months, and our extremely different reactions to SPPARRRRTTAAA made us both realize that we were not compatible.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol. I loved it!

Mostly for all the ass kicking.

The purely visceral experience of watching the fights was exciting, yes, but I'm kind of a film snob. For whatever reason, I get a better adrenaline rush from watching horror films.

The guy in question had subjected me to a series of moronic, mediocre films leading up to 300, which in truth was probably the best of the bunch. I found him to be a bit low brow, and he wasn't at all interested in any film that wasn't mainstream U.S.A. We didn't break up that night, but I know in my heart that was the beginning of the end. ;)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
The purely visceral experience of watching the fights was exciting, yes, but I'm kind of a film snob. For whatever reason, I get a better adrenaline rush from watching horror films.

The guy in question had subjected me to a series of moronic, mediocre films leading up to 300, which in truth was probably the best of the bunch. I found him to be a bit low brow, and he wasn't at all interested in any film that wasn't mainstream U.S.A. We didn't break up that night, but I know in my heart that was the beginning of the end. ;)

I'm a snob too, but I like Gerard Butler (kinda has a retrosexual thing going on).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm a snob too, but I like Gerard Butler (kinda has a retrosexual thing going on).

Yeah, I'll admit that I liked Rob Zombie's Halloween, and that's surely not on anyone's art house list. The simple truth is that I just didn't like 300.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Do you think it could have been that you were realizing that your boyfriend was not for you and disliking 300 (when he liked it) was an appropriate symbolization of the beginning of the end?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do you think it could have been that you were realizing that your boyfriend was not for you and disliking 300 (when he liked it) was an appropriate symbolization of the beginning of the end?

It was an appropriate symbolization when afterwards I wanted to analytically discuss it and he insisted on keeping things "simple." It reminded me of the lively discussions I had with my film collector ex, and how this assuredly would not be happening with Mr. Simpleton, no matter how nice he smelled or where he took me for dinner.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
It was an appropriate symbolization when afterwards I wanted to analytically discuss it and he insisted on keeping things "simple." It reminded me of the lively discussions I had with my film collector ex, and how this assuredly would not be happening with Mr. Simpleton, no matter how nice he smelled or where he took me for dinner.

You're so classy.:wubbie:

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
I've seen a half of Terminator about 6 or 7 years ago. Maybe I was just too young to understand it (10-12 years), but after watching a half of it I didn't feel like watching the other half. Maybe I didn't take the right movie as an example, but i think you got what I meant about those action type of movies.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
I've seen a half of Terminator about 6 or 7 years ago. Maybe I was just too young to understand it (10-12 years), but after watching a half of it I didn't feel like watching the other half. Maybe I didn't take the right movie as an example, but i think you got what I meant about those action type of movies.

SACRILEGE!

Le Grande Muffin

Sex in the city.

I mean.... the voices in my head were like no
nooo
noooo

voice 4 was exploring the less painful option of hari kari with a rusty blender filled with boiling tar, and has not been heard of since :(

Not since the tooth fairy/Cinderella etc, has my brain been subjected to a fairytale of such pantaloons proportions - and cliché after cliché...rotted my easily impressionable man mind to such a degree I can no longer form coherent thought and I shuffle away mumbling in slippers frothing at the mouth
:D

Zenihita

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Sex in the city.

nooo
noooo

voice 4 was exploring the less painful option of hari kari with a rusty blender filled with boiling tar, and has not been heard of since :(

Not since the tooth fairy/Cinderella etc, has my brain been subjected to a fairytale of such pantaloons proportions - and cliché after cliché...rotted my easily impressionable man mind to such a degree I can no longer form coherent thought and I shuffle away mumbling in slippers frothing at the mouth

You mean Sex and the city the movie?
If yes, than I couldn't agree more. I like the tv show, but the movie was such a letdown. It was so hackneyed and cheesy I couldn't keep from rolling my eyes and making sarcastic remarks every now and then.
I went to the movies with my, apparently less demanding, ISTP and ISTJ girlfriends and they said I was cold-hearted :D

Also Unborn was so bad it was good, they made it unintentionally funny.

And I remember really hating Me, myself and Irene, because it was so crude, I couldn't even watch it, and the Pursuit of Happyness (2006), I saw it in the movie theatre too with some other friends and we could hardly stay through the whole thing, it was so dull.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^ it seems like the directors do that on purpose. They film it in such a way that man on man rape= nightmare and female on female rape = fantasy/classic voyeurism. Kinda weird but the public seems used to it by now.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sex in the city.

nooo
noooo

I wouldn't even attempt to watch the Sex and the City movie. I cannot fathom how thinking people even subject themselves to more than one episode of the television show.