• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movies that made you vomit

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
People like talking about good movies, but what are the worst movies available? Movies that make you think: "How on earth could anyone decide to make such movie or like it?" Movies that made you vomit (and not in the good way)? Which movies should be banned from the market to protect our mental conditions?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Have not seen a movie that makes me want to vomit yet. I heard "SALO OR THE 120 DAYS OF SODOM [1975]" is very disturbing but haven't decided if thats reason enough to see it.

S

Sniffles

American Pie was awful. I stopped watching after the pie scene. :rolli:

Pretty much most films out these days are crap.

Qre:us

The Runaway Bride.

I wanted to run away after the first little bit, but, my friends and I were feeling masochistic.....

:doh:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Come to think of it: Most Chick Flicks...they generally make me wanna hurl...but the rare good ones or make me tear up :puppy_dog_eyes:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blair Witch almost made me vomit for real.
I got pretty sick from the hand-held cams.

Hostel gets points just for the vomitous gross out.

if a movie is just "bad" enough to make me ill, I leave.
But usually I don't watch it in the first place.

S

Sniffles

"If the movie sucks, JUST DON'T GO!"

*Damn they don't have a clip of that on youtube.* :(

S

Sniffles

Oh wait....nevermind:
[youtube="qOUqaVp1Gg8"]the Critic: If the movie sucks, just don't go[/youtube]
Just fast forward to 2:17.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
500 Days of Summer b/c I hated it that badly
Hostel was too sadistic for me, and I thought that some parts of Saw 2 went further than I preferred to handle as well.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
The Passion of the Christ

I'm never watching a Christian snuff film again. :dry:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I never actually vomitted during a movie, but it was pretty close during Seven Pounds. What a piece of shit tripe, emotionally manipulative, hackneyed schmaltz. Fucking thing had no story, only "poignant" moments. I bet during filming, everyone on set was jerking themselves off while daydreaming about all those Oscars that were "totally in the bag".

I got to see it during one of those audience test screenings and we were told that we'd get to meet the stars of the film afterwards, but I left as soon as the lights were back on. Fuck them.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
American Pie was awful. I stopped watching after the pie scene. :rolli:

Pretty much most films out these days are crap.

Well, that's rather weird! :hi:

When I've read the title of this thread, I've immediately thought to this movie too.

When I saw it, I actually quitted the cinema in the middle of the film show.

Although, I do not think it's exactly for the same reasons as Peguy. You know, INFJs and ENTPs aren't exactly similar, even if we often reach the same conclusions through different ways.

I just found this movie "too stupid and dumb to bother wasting the remaining hour on it". But I have to admit too that my initial reaction was linked to a kind of embarrassment and discomfort. Not because of sexual allusions (for instance, I consider "Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma" to be a great movie, or Edgar to be a subtle clown), but because a movie like "American Pie" just made my level of confidence in humanity drop. It made me sad, that's the truth, but not in a creative way.

A very disturbing feeling, if there even was one. :huh:

YaeRRoW

I really hated Bruno. It was awful.

whaaahahaaa... It was awsome. Ok it too had its overkill moments. But in a few parts you noticed he might be on to something. Examples Paula Abdul claimes to help people all around the world yadda yadda... and the hypocrite sits on chair people? Obvious trap btw.
Or the part where they were serching for babys to get in to a photo where jesus gets crusified. To that you should have said hell no, but there were mothers trying desperatly to get the baby in to that photo. So much so that they asked for the babys mother to get the baby lose a considerable amount of weight (not sure of the amaunt) by the end of the week, and she said yes she will make it. :thud:
And the pure heterosexual crowd who were originaly waching what seemed to be some fight sport not sure no care. I was more interested on Brunos next move, wich was making out with another man in the middle of the ring. The crowd flipped ppl were enraged ticked off and eaven crying. Why?

And alotta more...

K eaven though I liked Bruno and Borat. They went a little overboard and there were moments where I could not keep waching.

That snuff and pain olympicks. :smile:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, that's rather weird! :hi:

When I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought to this movie too.

When I saw it, I actually quitted the cinema in the middle of the film show.

Although, I do not think it's exactly for the same reasons as Peguy. You know, INFJs and ENTPs aren't exactly similar, even if we often reach the same conclusions through different ways.

I just found this movie "too stupid and dumb to bother wasting the remaining hour on it". I have to admit too that my initial reaction was linked to a kind of embarrassment and discomfort. Not because of the sex allusions (for instance, I consider "Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma" to be a great movie, or Edgar to be a subtle clown), but because a movie like "American Pie" just made my level of confidence in humanity drop. It made me sad, that's the truth, but not in a creative way.

A very disturbing feeling, if there even was one.
:huh:

Yes, I get the very same feeling while reading some of the posts here on TypoC.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
K eaven though I liked Bruno and Borat. They went a little overboard and there were moments where I could not keep waching.

That snuff and pain olympicks. :smile:

I was cringing the entire movie, some if was kind of funny. I have issues with movies where the only point of the humor is to embarrass and/or shock people. Granted, if the situations were real (and I doubt they were) then the people deserve to have their true colors shown. But overall the movie was painful for me to watch. At the end I wanted a medal :cheese:.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Killing Zoe and Edan Lake kinda freaked me out...regardless I loved Killing Zoe.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Silent Hill made me want to vomit.
But I have a low intake for horror/gore movies...or what ever that movie was.

I don't watch movies very often. I can predict the endings too easily and I don't like that. I need something with a bit more spice and originality. I cannot stand watching teen movies like American Pie. There's no substance and I don't go away with anything new. Instead I felt slightly irritated that I'd waste money on that crap.

I do not watch chick flicks. I just can't get into them and it doesn't seem realistic at all to me. They tend to make the relationships seem so unhealthy with all the obsession these people have with each other.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Armageddon can send me into fits of apocalyptic rage. I've seen it like eight times now.