• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movies that made you vomit

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Marley and Me.

They used four very different looking dogs. The ugliest dog was used to be the worst, and then they became better looking as the dog's behavior improved. That actor's voice and character is extremely annoying. And his boss was way over the top. And it's like just train your damn dog and there won't be a plot. The only reason the dog calmed down is because it was sick, and then finally everyone loved it and claimed they loved it all along.

The end was sad indeed, no one wants to see a sick dog. May as well just make a commercial of a dying lab and his owner sitting next to him. Every dog lover will cry no matter what, since everyone can relate to having a dying dog and how sad it can be. But that sadness is in no way related to the rest of the movie.

i couldnt notice any difference.. but i would agree owen wilson can be quite irritating most of the time. and i agree the plot seemed very exaggerated and superficial.
but regardless of whether it was a good film or not, 90% of the people who watch it seem to cry. haha

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i couldnt notice any difference.. but i would agree owen wilson can be quite irritating most of the time. and i agree the plot seemed very exaggerated and superficial.
but regardless of whether it was a good film or not, 90% of the people who watch it seem to cry. haha

Hahhaa.
I was watching it with my mom. (Similar to myself, annoyingly observant S and lab lover.)
As soon as they changed dogs, my mom and I just looked at eachother with the most disgusted look, and the conversation went like this.

Me: Is that a...
mom: different dog??
Me: Man this movie just gets worse and worse. I guess they couldn't make the old dog act good so they had to get a new one.
mom: At least get one that looks similar to the last one! Do they think we're idiots?
Me: No kidding. Notice that they got a prettier and more loveable looking dog since it is now suddenly well behaved.
mom: the last one didn't even look like a lab. It was like a ..
me: lab mix!
mom: Like a mutt!
me: this one is pretty.
mom: georgeous dog.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Twilight- 'nough said.

Titanic- It was a'ight. But I thought it was kind of dumb how they focus on one love affair instead of the significance of the entire event. I see it as almost a little disrespectful, because people focus more and care more about Rose at the end than the hundreds of people who lost their lives and the even more people who's lives it tore apart.

G.I. Joe (the New one)- Terribly done. Bad acting, terrible effects. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire thing was done by a group of 12 year old boys.

One Missed Call
- The epitome of Hollywood Horror movies. It's absolutely terrible.

Paranormal Activity
. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The Scary Movies and all other films similar (i.e. Meet the Spartans, Disaster Movie, Date Movie, Superhero Movie, etc etc) Terrible comedy. Just plain retarded.

Striptease: Don't get me wrong, I would tear up Demi Moore in a heartbeat, but the movie sucks.

American Pie movies+every sequel: Come on! Really?

-about 90% of Horror Movies today. The themes suck and are either extremely contrived, or involve psycho paths chasing half naked blondes with knives.

-EVERY Romantic Comedy. Holy FUCK. How could anyone call these decent movies?

-Cheesy Dance Movies. Like Step Up.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
i had the severe displeasure of watching new moon. the movie itself is a vampire. the vampires in the movies are harmless enough to leave a newborn baby with.

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Marley and Me.

They used four very different looking dogs. The ugliest dog was used to be the worst, and then they became better looking as the dog's behavior improved. That actor's voice and character is extremely annoying. And his boss was way over the top. And it's like just train your damn dog and there won't be a plot. The only reason the dog calmed down is because it was sick, and then finally everyone loved it and claimed they loved it all along.

The end was sad indeed, no one wants to see a sick dog. May as well just make a commercial of a dying lab and his owner sitting next to him. Every dog lover will cry no matter what, since everyone can relate to having a dying dog and how sad it can be. But that sadness is in no way related to the rest of the movie.

Yup. Saw this one the other night w/ my gf's family and I felt kind of manipulated by it.

District 9 is a great movie, but there are some really unsettling scenes that did make me a bit nauseous, not even so much b/c of the gore itself. But I don't want to give away too much.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some of y'all need to see more bad movies. If Lord of the Rings or The Notebook "make you vomit" figuratively, you got to have been pretty lucky movie-selection-wise.

That being said, most bad-to-incredibly-mediocre movies just make me bored (The Notebook) and sleepy (Alien 3, The Fast and the Furious- I have never been able to stay awake during this one). While they make invoke some ire and perhaps a short rant about their flaws, they are unlikely to induce any long-lasting effects. Some very bad movies are fun to laugh at (Mary Shelley's Frankenstein). Some bad movies I can think that it just needed several more there were some things that could be changed around and they'd be alright, or there was a seed of good idea buried somewhere very very deep down (Babylon A.D., Ashes of Time)

These are the exceptions that I have not completely purged from my memory: (Yes, I saw all these movies all the way through, seeing part of a bad movie and quickly removing myself from the situation probably disqualifies me from mentioning it)

1. Epic Movie (somehow I had avoided the Scary Movie franchise until then... good luck doesn't last forever, I suppose)

2. My Sassy Girl (the original Korean version: the romantic fantasy of an incredibly disturbed individual)

3. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (my brain shut down from despair and was subsequently watching the CGI ships pass by in the background)

4. Wanted: it lures you in with starting okay-ness and then it gets worse and worse

5. Kung-fu Mahjong: somehow it made me less knowledgeable about both kung fu and mahjong- completely lacking in plot development, internal logic or really, any sensical cause and effect altogether

6. Sympathy for Mr. Vengence: I struggled between this and Oldboy, but Oldboy was mostly unnecessarily long and short on plot and violent and lacking versimilitude- in short, stupid, not actively hate-worthy.

7. Made of Honor: Worst romantic comedy I've ever seen, and I've seen 10 Things I Hate About You, Love Actually, and Meet the Parents. (I fail to recognize My Sassy Girl as a romance or a comedy altogether)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Yeah I hear the woman who wrote the short story that Brokeback Mountain was based on was pretty pissed about that Oscar.

She called it "Trash--excuse me, I mean Crash" in an interview. :laugh:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7. Made of Honor: Worst romantic comedy I've ever seen, and I've seen 10 Things I Hate About You, Love Actually, and Meet the Parents.

Are you kidding? I loved all of these movies. Perhaps I am easily amused.

Lark

The original Last House On The Left was just too much for me, I'd not watch that again for love nor money really.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
That movie where the woman's husband (boyfriend?) dies and he leaves her all these letters and instructions around and she goes to Ireland, yuck!

tastes_like_purple

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
^ P.S I love you xD
aaaargh gerard butlers stereotypical irish accent *shakes fist* >:[

I would just like to clarify that IRISH PEOPLE DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT!!!

LMAO xD

Anywho, i'd rather gauge my own eyes out than watch The Cube or Mona Lisa Smile again.
Oh and the matrix and lord of the rings *Coma* xD
I fell asleep in the cinema during LTR

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
^ P.S I love you xD
aaaargh gerard butlers stereotypical irish accent *shakes fist* >:[

I would just like to clarify that IRISH PEOPLE DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT!!!

I love you too. :newwink:

I forgot the bold Leonidas was in that movie!

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
That movie where the woman's husband (boyfriend?) dies and he leaves her all these letters and instructions around and she goes to Ireland, yuck!

That was terrible, I agree. And I love how all her friends at one point dumped on her and told her how selfish she was being, when her husband has just died. I hate when characters are made to behave in exaggeratedly stupid ways to heighten the conflict. I'd have told all of them to shove off.

I detested that movie with Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson. And every Nora Ephron movie, ever. I hate movies that have no discernable script; they're just relying on the antics of the lead actors. And every movie with a scene where the lead actress has a naughty girl chat with all her annoying friends, one of whom is always Rita Wilson. And First Wives Club, another movie where there was no script, and no one seemed to notice.

MBTI Type
INTJ
^ Yeah I hear the woman who wrote the short story that Brokeback Mountain was based on was pretty pissed about that Oscar.

She called it "Trash--excuse me, I mean Crash" in an interview. :laugh:

A curious perspective from someone representing a movie that would have been completely unremarkable and ignored were it not for the genders of the characters and the goodwill that this fact garnered in the entertainment community.

Personally, I really liked Crash.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh- I just saw (and really hated) Funny People!

It was NOT funny, it seemed not to really have a unifying plot and it was WAY too long :thelook:

TOTALLY misnamed!