• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movies that made you vomit

KDude

A guy who can appreciate a chick flick seems to be in high demand.
I'm a chick who enjoys romantic stories, but it didn't speak to me at all. I liked Shakespeare in Love and a lot of people thought that was overrated. Also it bugged, because I know someone who cared for a partner who died of Alzheimer's and its the most profound act of love I have seen but it didn't look like that movie.

Sparks is a master of romance ? Not to me.

I might have to give Shakespeare in Love another chance. I remember thinking it was overrated too, but now I can't remember a thing about it.

I generally don't really like a lot of chick flicks actually.. I guess I like the ones with John Cusack, because he's one of my favorite actors. Kind of neutral territory there. Otherwise, I can't think of many off the top of my head that I like. I don't know.. Is Knight's Tale a chick flick? That's gotta to be one of my favorite movies. Oh, and I'll be man enough to admit that I shed a tear at the end of Ghost. ;D