• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Hopefully this (isn't a dupe) can keep going for a while.

I'll go first.

I'm Brian from Family guy.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think I'm kind of like Madeline Kahn's portrayal of Ms.White in Clue: The Movie

I'm not certain how to effectively update that to more recent pop culture. I think it would be funny to be Simon from Frisky Dingo, but that's just not accurate. :D

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I used popular culture as a framework so that others could get a handle for what you might be like in real life.

EDIT: Also Judge Mentok the Mind Taker in Harvey Birdman attorney at law!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I think I'm kind of like Madeline Kahn's portrayal of Ms.White in Clue: The Movie

I'm not certain how to effectively update that to more recent pop culture. I think it would be funny to be Simon from Frisky Dingo, but that's just not accurate. :D

Simon is funny, but I would have to be Barnaby Jones as portrayed by Xander Crews.

You can't beat walking around naked with your junk in a tallboy with Glasnost (Russian for openness I believe) written in lipstick across your chest.:D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
oooh...wait...my ex-boyfriend used to say I was Frylock from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Interesting....

yeah and he was the sociopathic Shake...so you can just imagine how well our relationship worked :wacko: :laugh:

Xander Crews is totally rad and hilarious of course ... but honestly, I think I laughed the hardest in the second season with Killface for president and the little penguin. I own it on DVD.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Awesome :D

"Welcome to shut up I'm on the phone"

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
[YOUTUBE="wfktClD3pRU"]The best of Mentok[/YOUTUBE]

This reminds me a lot of myself.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Based on my own perceptions and also having it specifically pointed out to me, I think I'm like William Miller from Almost Famous.

almost%201.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay...just one more! ;) I love these clips.

[YOUTUBE="w8iLgfqMadk"]Entertainment Tonight :devil:[/YOUTUBE]

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jake Green from the series Jericho.

jericho-picture.png

He's pretty much like me in many ways. Trust me, it's not a good thing... But it's hardly ever boring.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I most relate to Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, and Robin Scherbatsky from How I Met Your Mother.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dunno...I guess the closest that I can think of is Pocahontas.

pocahontas-39.jpg

Edit: I'm tempted to say Jessica as well as I really do admire her style :devil:, but Pocahontas is more accurate. Jessica is more like...well, Jessica: a fantasy :D

491697-dianae_large.jpg

Last edited:

wolfy

awsm
I was thinking about that the other day here are my picks. I was thinking more of characters I felt I could relate to easily, that were in some way similar to me.

Joel (Eternal Sunshine)
Andrew Largeman (Garden State)
Richie (Royal Tenebaums)
Bob Harris (Lost in Translation)
Shaggy (Scooby Doo)
Ozzy (The Osbournes)
Marty McFly (Back to the Future)
Tommy Chong (Cheech and Chong)
Rob Gordon (High Fidelity)