• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

R

Riva

A bit of -

the-mentalist-dvd.jpg

And a lot of -

when under stress,
Any character who keeps on looking for answers. :)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
[/IMG]
Ok I will get back on topic. This version Dr. Who (not so much what he looks like but how he acted in the role)

13.jpg

Eccleston was my favorite Doctor.

Edit: Of the new Doctors anyway. I like Tom Baker of the oldies.
:worthy:

Um, OMG - He IS the Doctor (of the new incarnation). Seriously. Loved him in this role.

Couldn't stand Tennant... at all.

I'm guessing C3-P0.

I could totally see that. In fact, this reminds me of a dream that I forgot I had, in which you made a cameo appearance as the Joan Rivers version of C3-P0 in Spaceballs. Forget the droid's name, though. But yeah, I could totally see that! :hug:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
:worthy:

Um, OMG - He IS the Doctor (of the new incarnation). Seriously. Loved him in this role.

Couldn't stand Tennant... at all.

I basically stopped watching when Tennant came on board. Not on purpose, like I was mad or anything. I just stopped making a point to watch and started forgetting it was on. I have nothing against Tennant as an actor, and I even think he's pretty adorable, but Eccleston was my homeboy.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
wolfy:

Kermit the Frog
Tintin
The Little Prince

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
<johnny bravo> A helpless romantic with no common sense... :doh:

OMG, yeah, me too, Ivy -- I saw that one a mile away!:smile:

... don't really identify fully with anyone I can remember at the moment, that I feel could represent me well.

Aspects of characters I resonated with strongly (some aspects in common):

- Juliet and John Locke (Lost)
- Ricky Fitts (American Beauty)
- Todd Anderson (Dead Poet's Society)
- Trinity (Matrix)

All those characters sort of do have a common thread in how they feel positioned against society and fate and how they bear up under responsibilities resolutely while striving to maintain their own identities.

Ooops. Guess I made this thread now non-fun, sorry! :blush:

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Only Edd a bit, from Ed Edd and Eddy.

400px-Ed,_edd_n_eddy_290_1280.jpg

It's the nerd factor, diplomatic skills, acceptance of people, strong sense of ethics, uptight nervousness and precise, elaborate speech. It's a children's funny cartoon but when he implodes into a nervous wreck I feel for him quite rawly.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah that guy from Pinapple express was totall ISFP. Loved that film, was just killing time from a flight out of San Diego and it had me cracking up

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's been a running joke in my family to associate me with darker characters because of my unpredictable moodiness/temper, tendency to be isolated from social gatherings, and 'morbid' interests.

BTW, all of these were suggested to me by people who know me. And I think they're pretty accurate.

Raven from Teen Titans (+ more ambition)

Ravenacolor.jpg

Death from Sandman

death3.jpg

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Perfect Cell - to name but a few...

(It's the look.)

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I've never really found one that really describes me, but if I had to pick one I guess it would be:
spike.jpg