• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I most relate to Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, and Robin Scherbatsky from How I Met Your Mother.

I can strongly identify with them both, as well. And somehow Danny Devito's character in It's Always Sunny.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
10908699_gal.jpg

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I guess Daria. Possibly Juno + 15 years. Or maybe the mom on Home Movies?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I was thinking about that the other day here are my picks. I was thinking more of characters I felt I could relate to easily, that were in some way similar to me.

Joel (Eternal Sunshine)
Andrew Largeman (Garden State)
Richie (Royal Tenebaums)
Bob Harris (Lost in Translation)
Shaggy (Scooby Doo)
Ozzy (The Osbournes)
Marty McFly (Back to the Future)
Tommy Chong (Cheech and Chong)
Rob Gordon (High Fidelity)

Are you severely depressed?

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
Sometimes, one of those sassy, wise-cracking reporters from a 1940s screwball comedy.
Sometimes Norma Rae.
Sometimes the mother (Olympia Dukakis) from Moonstruck.
Oh, and my family thinks I remind them of the younger sister from The Family Stone.
In all cases, someone fairly unflappable, opinionated and smart-ass on the outside but with a deep loyalty to my family.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
No wonder I like wolfy. Anybody who can relate to a dogfood eating hippy can't be all bad. ;)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
[YOUTUBE="jvMm5Thrh4Y"]Why Quagmire hates Brian[/YOUTUBE]

Well I was looking for a highlight of Brian, but this will have to do!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well I was looking for a highlight of Brian, but this will have to do!

Ouch what a roast Quagmire gave Brian! Quiet interesting to contemplate. This is because ts all true, but Brian is nevertheless still awesome. An odd paradox.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Ouch what a roast Quagmire gave Brian! Quiet interesting to contemplate. This is because ts all true, but Brian is nevertheless still awesome. An odd paradox.

Indeed... *smokes tobacco pipe absentmindedly*

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ

I don't find Brian to be particularly awesome. Although Quagmire isn't the first person who deserves to criticize others, as he's apparently a rapist. He was trying to bang Lois, too. All of his criticisms are right on target, though.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't find Brian to be particularly awesome. Although Quagmire isn't the first person who deserves to criticize others, as he's apparently a rapist. He was trying to bang Lois, too. All of his criticisms are right on target, though.

At least Quagmire doesn't hide what he is. It doesn't make him good, but it means you will never be stabbed in the back by him. Brian tries to portray himself as something he's not...evenhanded, open-minded and prejudice-free.

And this is probably much more analysis than a dumb cartoon show about a megalomaniacal baby and a talking dog deserves :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow, I love Brian and Stewie. The incongruencies, hypocrisy, and absurdity are supposed to be funny. You guys are such haters. :nono:

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
At least Quagmire doesn't hide what he is. It doesn't make him good, but it means you will never be stabbed in the back by him. Brian tries to portray himself as something he's not...evenhanded, open-minded and prejudice-free.

And this is probably much more analysis than a dumb cartoon show about a megalomaniacal baby and a talking dog deserves :)

what about when he got it on with loretta?