• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Older Works:
Newland Archer from The Age of Innocence

Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice

Pop culture:

Not many... there don't seem to be many ENFPs to be found, and the one's I do find are either very Enneagram 2 or highly Chaotic Good (I'm a four, Neutral Good)...

Poppy from Happy Go Lucky sounds like what goes on in my head. I just filter some of it out and don't punctuate my sentences with strange mumble/grunts ^^

England from Hetalia (I will always believe he is an ENFP, no matter how many INTJ votes he gets).

can't think of anyone else =/

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hicks

HowToTameYourDragon.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jules Winfield

Sunny Ghost

Clementine of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but less pronounced:
eternal_sunshine.jpg

And a mix of Carrie Bradshaw, minus the shop-a-holic tendencies:
carrie_bradshaw_typing_sex_city_2.jpg

And somehow:
amelie.jpg

In highschool and middle school, a bit more like Jane from American Beauty:
gal_cheer_american-beauty_thora-birch.jpg

AntiZang

MBTI Type
INFP
A love child of Zach Galifianakis and Tom Green, I suppose... At least thats what I have been told.

93JC

Really related to Charlotte from Lost In Translation
Scar+Jo,+Window+Scene.jpeg

I was surprised to find myself relating to Charlotte. There's one line in particular that hit me like a ton of bricks when she said it:

"I'm stuck."

:shocking:

But which character from pop culture best describes me? A mix of:

gregory-house-7.jpg

Robert-Downey-Jr.-as-Sherlock-Holmes.jpg

320x240.jpg

alan.jpg

and a smidgeon of

raiders-of-the-lost-ark-20061221021630631.jpg

lane777

nevermore
Angel, from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. A familiarity that's eerie - only I'm not so depressed and self hating :D

kissmyasthma

MBTI Type
I???
Enneagram
huh
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The character I relate to the most is definitely Stephen Maturin (from the Aubrey-Maturin series):
tumblr_lo016wYuvd1qbdeju.jpg

Although my friends have compared me to these two:

Bilbo Baggins:
tumblr_lo00v1Tc1k1qbdeju.jpg

Jane Porter:
tumblr_lo00xwwiuB1qbdeju.jpg

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Angel, from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. A familiarity that's eerie - only I'm not so depressed and self hating :D

So, you are just like a total cool-guy, hyper-competent, mysterious, thankless, generally modest*, absurdly alluring badass, and you don't have any flaws except one or two that are so low-level they read as charming or efficient instead of annoying or unlikable?

*remember before answering, this is a thing that describes Angel

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dunno...I guess the closest that I can think of is Pocahontas.

pocahontas-39.jpg

Edit: I'm tempted to say Jessica as well as I really do admire her style :devil:, but Pocahontas is more accurate. Jessica is more like...well, Jessica: a fantasy :D

491697-dianae_large.jpg

I'd like to also add the following two to my list:

Tia Dalma:

b48a4l.jpg

And Cathy from Wuthering Heights

wuthering_heights_1475452c.jpg

:doh:

lane777

nevermore
So, you are just like a total cool-guy, hyper-competent, mysterious, thankless, generally modest*, absurdly alluring badass, and you don't have any flaws except one or two that are so low-level they read as charming or efficient instead of annoying or unlikable?

*remember before answering, this is a thing that describes Angel

I already mentioned two flaws of mine which he and I happen to share. It wouldn't be relevant to list qualities which we don't have in common, seeing as that's not the point of this thread, not to mention tedious. Anyway, just because I relate to him doesn't mean I think he encompasses my personality entirely. May I ask why you've singled me out?

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Mr. Darcy.

I hated his guts when I read Pride and Prejudice. I told my friends so at lunch, and they all were so surprised. "Really? But he's just like you!" and proceeded to describe in minute details the way I resembled him. That was a pretty jolting moment for me. Up until that point, I don't think I could consider myself too self-aware, so it was like "Is this how I come off to other people? What?" To this day, I am still none too fond of Darcy, but I suppose I can grudgingly admit that given his situation, I would probably do exactly the things he did.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I already mentioned two flaws of mine which he and I happen to share. It wouldn't be relevant to list qualities which we don't have in common, seeing as that's not the point of this thread, not to mention tedious. Anyway, just because I relate to him doesn't mean I think he encompasses my personality entirely. May I ask why you've singled me out?

Well, nothing personal. You're simply the only person who I've seen pick a character and then qualify it by dialing back only the character flaws as being less applicable to you, while avoiding doing the same with their positive traits in any way. I mean, technically you said, compared to him, you were not depressed or self-loathing, as opposed to actually claiming it's a shared trait.

lane777

nevermore
Well, nothing personal. You're simply the only person who I've seen pick a character and then qualify it by dialing back only the character flaws as being less applicable to you, while avoiding doing the same with their positive traits in any way. I mean, technically you said, compared to him, you were not depressed or self-loathing, as opposed to actually claiming it's a shared trait.

When I said, "only I'm not so depressed and self hating," I was using so as in "not as much," which implied that we share these traits.