• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
i've been described to resemble hermione twice. i suppose it's my hair :D

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
If you have read The Stand by Stephen King you will know who I am talking about.
But I resemble a cross between Larry Underwood and Stu Redman.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
well everyone says I'm Ginny from harry potter

I see myself as Ariel the little mermaid

and as Tom from 500 days of summer :)

when I grow up I want to be Satine from Moulin rouge. without the fatal illness thing.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Lewis Nixon from band of Brothers:

Nixon2.jpg

and of course Brian Griffin from Family Guy:

Brian-Griffin.jpg

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't care if these people aren't 'Pop Culture' because I do not subscribe to it. Anyway...

Evil INTJ side: One of my dominant personalities. He's completely immoral and cares nothing for human life, often cruel and vindictive. Very scientific and finds everything interesting and fascinating. Most likely to either take over the world or destroy it, if he had his way.

Most closely resembles: Caulder, from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.
Trance%20Blossom%20-%20Caulder%20-%20Fascinating-1024x768.png

Caulder despises 'morals', which have prevented him from gaining understanding.

Rocket Scientist Without Pants INTP: The most dominant of my personalities. True to INTP nature, he's smart, learning-hungry, and forgets about the more 'basic' things. He doesn't eat like the rest of us, he eats without forks, they're a waste. Every one of his manners is to maximize efficiency. People are weirded out by him, but can't help but think he's a genius.

Most Closely Resembles: L, from Death Note. Certainly, he's able to pick up and process information at the speed of light. He's also able to formulate plans and derive information from all these processes. However, he sits in an odd way, and has funny mannerisms that, though weird, exude genius. He isn't that forgetful, though.
L_Background.jpg

Whiny INFP: Emo side. He whines and groans all the time, and formulates strong opinions based on limited facts. Often slapped around by 'Caulder'.

Most Closely Resembles: Every one of those MANY whiny emos that are popping up EVERYWHERE.

Hyperactive ENTP: Hyperactive ENTP is the one who becomes very enthusiastic and loud, and often relishes the debate. He dedicatedly formulates ideas into words and spouts them out. He also is completely insane and will jump off the walls like a bouncy ball thrown at 100mph.

Most Closely Resembles: (Not Sure Yet...)

Little Laura

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Two
You know the bank geek Michelle from American Pie? Yeah. I have been told on numerous occasions that not only do I look like her, but I act like her. No, I do not have a flute, but I did go to choir camp. LOL.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
You know the bank geek Michelle from American Pie? Yeah. I have been told on numerous occasions that not only do I look like her, but I act like her. No, I do not have a flute, but I did go to choir camp. LOL.
Post a pic!

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Really related to Charlotte from Lost In Translation
Scar+Jo,+Window+Scene.jpeg
with 2.5% of
alice_in_wonderland_75.jpg
:wubbie:

gromit

likes this
Really related to Charlotte from Lost In Translation with 2.5% of :wubbie:

Hahaha... I like that combo! I really liked that queen in Alice and Wonderland. Well, I liked the other queen too, surprisingly. Okaaaaaay, I just liked the movie a lot in general (except for the ending maybe, although maybe it was so ridiculous, it was okay).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I honestly can't think of any. So I'll ask the forum: What character do I most remind you of?

Within

Permabanned
I've been said to remind people of Sheldon Cooper on several occasions, I'm going to have to watch that show to find out if it's an insult or a compliment though.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
I relate to the personality of many Angelina Jolie characters, although I am not quite as awesome in action, sadly.