• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
mix Tyler Durden
TylerDurden.jpg

with Richie Tenenbaum
richie.jpg

you get me

So you're an SP? :D

Prime

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sam Weir from "Freaks And Geeks" with Seymour from Ghost World's record collecting addiction.

Except everyone always compares me to Michael Cera, especially George Michael Bluth ("Arrested Development") and Evan from Superbad. Especially because we have the same voice.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
I've been asking people around me for a few days. No one could come up with a character or characters. I've never been compared to one. This makes me unreasonably sad. :(

P

Phantonym

I've been asking people around me for a few days. No one could come up with a character or characters. I've never been compared to one. This makes me unreasonably sad. :(

Don't feel bad. :hug: I can't fully relate to any fictional or non-fictional character out there. I am me. :)

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Don't feel bad. :hug: I can't fully relate to any fictional or non-fictional character out there. I am me. :)

:hug: Thank you.

You are wonderful as you are. But your holiday avatar/profile picture looks like you. :smile: Does that count?

P

Phantonym

:hug: Thank you.

You are wonderful as you are. But your holiday avatar/profile picture looks like you. :smile: Does that count?

:laugh: She does look like me. Uncannily so. There's a Stickgirl book coming out soon, so I could consider her a character from popular culture that best describes me. Thanks! :)