• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

MBTI Type
INTJ
what about when he got it on with loretta?

It was a shitty thing to do, but it wasn't incongruent with his character. Nobody could say "Oh my God, can you believe what Quagmire did???" It was just Quagmire being Quagmire. I guess I chose words poorly when I said that he can't stab you in the back. I should have said he can't sneakily do it. His faults are out front for all to see.

And now I'm done derailing. :)

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
It was a shitty thing to do, but it wasn't incongruent with his character. Nobody could say "Oh my God, can you believe what Quagmire did???" It was just Quagmire being Quagmire. I guess I chose words poorly when I said that he can't stab you in the back. I should have said he can't sneakily do it. His faults are out front for all to see.

And now I'm done derailing. :)

you were still wrong. :p and i never argued that that wasn't Quagmire's personality. just that it was definitely backstabbing.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
you were still wrong. :p and i never argued that that wasn't Quagmire's personality. just that it was definitely backstabbing.
[/IMG]

I wouldn't say it was backstabbing. Backstabbing infers he did it to hurt Cleveland. He didn't do it to hurt anyone he was just too horney, couldn't help himself. Loretta on the other hand...

Ok I will get back on topic. This version Dr. Who (not so much what he looks like but how he acted in the role)

13.jpg

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Eccleston was my favorite Doctor.

Edit: Of the new Doctors anyway. I like Tom Baker of the oldies.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
i loved torchwood. i think i liked it more than dr. who, actually. characters were great, and the freedom/uncensored...ness...was great. :D

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I were French, female, and a whole lot more childlike, I would be the mirror image of Amélie Poulain. The whole movie felt almost autobiographical--except I haven't come into my own and probably never will. A few other characters who resonate with me are Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, and Anne Shirley.

wolfy

awsm
Are you severely depressed?

I doubt it. I don't know why I can relate so well. But truthfully I can relate very well.

and/or a dog-food eating hippie?

No wonder I like wolfy. Anybody who can relate to a dogfood eating hippy can't be all bad. ;)

Shaggy is best. Who could hate Shaggy.

I'm trying to think which muppet character I relate to best. Gonzo maybe, but I am as yet undecided.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Someone handed me a peanuts strip once and said it was like me.

I'm sure there's a better one. When I think I'll add it in.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's me:
Johnny-Bravo-johnny-bravo-473400_445_298.jpg

A helpless romantic with no common sense... :doh:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
OMG, I was totally going to say Johnny Bravo for Halla!

wolfy

awsm
OMG, I was totally going to say Johnny Bravo for Halla!

Yeah, fits. Or maybe a productive Bart Simpson.
Anybody have one for me? I'm interested in other suggestions. Ones I might not have thought of...