• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What character from popular culture do you think best describes you.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm 100% Belle from Beauty and the Beast with just a splash of Mushu and sprinkled with Hermione Granger and Elizabeth Bennett.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would describe myself in terms of this expression:
AthfFrylock2.png

+

Meatwad.jpg

My mom once said I was a combination of Bart and Lisa from the Simpsons. An ex-girlfriend once said I was like a male Girl with the Dragon Tatoo; I feel sort of flattered by that in a way, but I'm not sure that it's accurate.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From a similar thread:

Deleted old list, made new one:

Emma Watson as Hermione Granger:
tumblr_l64ucuNPXu1qziwld.jpg

Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner:
3088595-0473326691-tumbl.jpg

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester:
dean.jpg

To be fair, I'm mostly Hermione -- the others are for little splashes of humor, self-deprecation, neurosis, and badassery.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Oh shit, now you've gone and done it.
(I guess Spoiler tags don't work or I'm too stupid to do it right, which seems likely so just read at your discretion.

79384.jpg

Katsura hoshino is paying for my therapy.

I wish I were being dramatic but I am dead -fucking- serious the similarities are like she reached into the deepest parts of mind and sculpted a character out of what she found.

Under normal circumstances this would be fine, great even, someone I can actually relate to ( even if they aren't real) except that every fucking fangirl on the planet thinks a) He is sooooo "OMG HAWT/BADASS!!!11 !!! b) that THEY are sooo like him. You know, because they swear. c) Both

I don't usually wish real violence on people who have done no harm to others but-and that takes a LOT of self control for me- but I swear to GOD every time I go to a convention and hear some idiot bitch prattle on about " I'm' the best Kanda cuz I'm the prettiest!" and then shun me because I'm ugly, I honestly want to shove her pretty little face into on-coming traffic.

TBH, when I was very little I looked a lot like Kanda Yuu but now I am quite old, worn-down and just covered in scars and other deformations..because that's what ACTUALLY HAPPENS when you spend your childhood in a research center as a guinea pig for a very rare disease where everyday you have to do things that hurt you, make you constantly ill and damned near kill in a desperate attempt to save other people ( well, and ourselves considering my timing). Constantly breaking yourself and knowing that one day you wont be able to get up but do what you have to do anyway because if you're given a life-whether you asked for it or not-you're going to run yourself into the ground on your own damned terms and not just sitting around crying about it, waiting for some curse ( or in my case disease) to do it for you
I also got in a lot of fights at said research center because I was...not quite like the other kids. They decided to go with support and friendship-and they're all dead. I went with strength and discipline and alive, in fact the healthiest person who's ever had Cytsanosis-and hell no I don't want to here some adorable and vamped little bitch talk about how " OMG I sooo relate to this character!"

Oh, and I have this funny story about lotus flowers-I never thought they were real. When I was little I used to constantly dream about " These magic flowers that could float on water." I drew them obssesively. My Mom found my pictures one day and asked how I knew what a Lotus flower was. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about "Those aren't real, flowers can't float on water."

I always wanted to get a lotus tattoo because they mean so much to me...but now " Oooh I want a lotus too! I have no idea what it means but OMG KANDA11!!! :heart: !1 :heart::heart:

In reality I've started to hate the character. The fucking idiot fangirls just looooove him but wont give me the time of day.

*Siiigh* I feel better now.

Last edited:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I would describe myself in terms of this expression:
AthfFrylock2.png

+

Meatwad.jpg

My mom once said I was a combination of Bart and Lisa from the Simpsons. An ex-girlfriend once said I was like a male Girl with the Dragon Tatoo; I feel sort of flattered by that in a way, but I'm not sure that it's accurate.

I feel like we'd be good friends irl. We both have that terminal cynicism thing going on (cynics do die younger ya know). I would just make sure not to cry in front of you too much :newwink:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1433964637-8x18-phoebe3.jpg

Phoebe Halliwell

img-thing

Inara Serra

a328d1fe067bac8db459809714a6c245.jpg

Hiccup

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Halpert from the Office (We are both freindly and chill but like to mess with others and troll)

Dr Schultz (We are both well read, I hope so in my case :D and act that we dont have any feelings but we both have deep hearts of gold under all that cold detachment plus we have a similar sense of humor)

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Somehow I keep being compared to these two.
Sheldon_or_Sherlock__who_said_what_.jpg

Though I'd like to think I have more charm than them and I can read people better than Sheldon, but my attentiveness to the surrounding environment leaves something to be desired. But I do have ocd tendenices(only with very specific things, otherwise I don't care), schizoid tendencies, and mild aspergers.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Dennis Reynolds -- It's always Sunny in Philadelphia
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8si05du2d6gwskok84sscwcwo_640.gif

Roger Smith -- American Dad
latest

The Fantastic Mr. Fox
image-w1280.jpg

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
During my childhood I was pretty similar to Heathcliffe as a child from Wuthering Heights. It is a good thing that I did not turn out like the adult Heathcliffe.

Can't think of any fictional characters similar to me right now.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm about halfway through a podcast called "Wolf 359" and I am basically Commander Minkowski. I would react to absolutely every situation in the same way she would. Sometimes I can even predict her dialogue before she says anything.

(Would recommend the podcast btw. Skip the first five episodes, or sit through them with the knowledge that it goes from mediocre-space-sitcom to exciting-space-psychological-thriller-comedy relatively quickly.)

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
itt: me getting overly attached to fictional characters go

...But an underachieving, overly anxious, less mother hen, add version.
  • Has hidden emotions and not revealed what he knew for idk HOW LONG it was so that he would be underestimated... and could thus strike (I've done that, but it was for a serious infraction against my humanity)
  • The one time he does something really bad, he deeply regrets it and it comes back to bite him in the ass
  • ...HE SAW THE GOOD IN THE VILLIAN (and of course in his mother hen way tried to lecture even the villian, causing the guy to... actually fail at killing him.)
  • GRUDGES. fucking grudges
  • memory issues, but also flashbacks
  • "being wrong is not a democracy"
  • dork
  • gullible
  • almost never takes off his helmet
  • tries to comfort people, is bad at it
  • has a history of unfair shit happening to him
  • is about the same age probably
  • usage of the word "probably"
  • has a good reason for doing what he does, but gets gaslighted a lot

...I legitimately cannot think of another character that I can relate to that much. It'd always be crushes and shit, but not similarity.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still haven't found a character unfortunately. :/

Not too many. These are the closest that I have been compared to in real life and they are all pretty lame to be honest. I'm just not cool enough to be like characters from kick-ass films. :unsure:

Mia Thermopolis from The Princess Diaries

someone-sat-on-me.gif

Lena from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

limit_size800x1400_1f54da1b-497b-4aff-acf0-fc051afb7ee7.jpeg

And the basket case from The Breakfast Club. :doh:

giphy.gif

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
jim halpert/daria/private joe bauers are the ones i'll mesh... maybe add in someone less decisive because i feel like i'll think of a better equivalent later...

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Between merida brave and anna of frozen xD

I think I'm really an es/nfp right?!!!