• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The "What Gender is Lady GaGa" Thread

What is Lady GaGa's gender?

• Female, obviously.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Male in disguise.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Both.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Lady Who? Gag?

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Don't take offense, this is a legit topic. WE WANT ANSWERS!

Male or Female?

Both or Neither?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
If I say she's a woman and I'm wrong, I don't want to be right.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you serious?

Gaga is a woman.

You can tell by the way her body is built.

I have known many exotic and beautiful trensgenders and cross-dressers. No matter how gorgeous they look, they will never have a woman's hips and they will always move differently because a woman has a lower center of gravity.

This rumor was probably started because of the way she dresses. It's very over-the-top and sometimes resembles what a Drag Queen might wear. It's a modern spin on 70s/80s glam rock.

She reminds me of Jem and the Holograms.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
This rumor was probably started because of the way she dresses. It's very over-the-top and sometimes resembles what a Drag Queen might wear. It's a modern spin on 70s/80s glam rock.

Actually this rumor was started due to the wardrobe mishap on stage that revealed what looked very much like a penis. Videos are online.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
She is female all of her chunk goes to her thighs, hips and ass.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually this rumor was started due to the wardrobe mishap on stage that revealed what looked very much like a penis. Videos are online.

I've seen her legs spread, crotch displayed to the world in a skintight leotard.

No man is able to tuck that well. There will always be a lump of some degree.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
... is this thread for real.

She's a woman. A very unclassy one, but still a woman. There are also completely ugh pics of her doing squats in sheer stockings and non-existent shorts with a tampon string very visible.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
... is this thread for real.

She's a woman. A very unclassy one, but still a woman. There are also completely ugh pics of her doing squats in sheer stockings and non-existent shorts with a tampon string very visible.

Ewwww! No wonder "gag" is right there in her name.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Her gender is clearly that of a woman. Are you asking about her sex? I would say with 99% certainty she is female. There was that one clip where it looks like she has a little wiener, and she has allegedly said she has a "little bit of a penis," but I strongly suspect that is all an intentional part of the Lady Gaga intrigue-building PR machine.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lady Gaga is the world's most irritating she-male.

However, I admit I kinda liked the video for poker face.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Regardless of her "hardware" Lady GaGa (I really hate that name, BTW, it's ridiculous) can play a piano, and carry a tune acapella with a great voice, so no matter what her sex/gender issues are, her lack of fashion sense, or personal tastelessness, the girl is a pretty damn talented musician, especially when compared to the likes of "Brittany Spears" or other modern singers who need $500,000 of microphones, tube pre-amps, an eventide ultra-harmonizer, and God know what for reverb and other effects processing just to sound half way decent.

I became unable to like Michael Jackson's work after he became a kiddy diddler. I cannot, however, dislike Lady GaGa for being tacky, or having real/imagined sex/gender issues. Whatever. Her first two tracks released were OK, "Bad Romance" sucks.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Her gender is clearly that of a woman. Are you asking about her sex? I would say with 99% certainty she is female. There was that one clip where it looks like she has a little wiener, and she has allegedly said she has a "little bit of a penis," but I strongly suspect that is all an intentional part of the Lady Gaga intrigue-building PR machine.

This is what I think and actually decided it last night as I was looking her up because of this thread. I normally have no desire to even give a cursory glance to showmen/women like her. I guess it's possible she is intersexed but she apparently doesn't mind any of the PR.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
There are also completely ugh pics of her doing squats in sheer stockings and non-existent shorts with a tampon string very visible.

Actually I was thinking the "tampon incident", which ocurred suspiciously after the "penis incident" must clearly be a ploy to get people to stop thinking she is a shemale.

It's just way too much of a coincidence :D