• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The "What Gender is Lady GaGa" Thread

What is Lady GaGa's gender?

• Female, obviously.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Male in disguise.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Both.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Lady Who? Gag?

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is this thread for real? Don't you all know that lady gaga's obviously a man.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I looked up the tampon thing, she just had the string outside her bottoms. A male could do that too, and most females don't have that problem by her age. I thought that made her look MORE like a man trying to be a female. Or a female having fun with the rumors? I don't know, that tampon thing was nasty.

bcvcdc

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTx
hey, if you have something to say, just say it. i can't read your codes. ok?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I strongly suspect that is all an intentional part of the Lady Gaga intrigue-building PR machine.

Yup.
Remember, any buzz is better than no buzz.

And even odds-wise, she's got pretty good bone structure.
You have to start taking hormones early and have just the right genetics to end up looking like her.
The huge majority of transwomen aren't nearly that fortunate.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
lady_gaga_nose.jpg

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hermaphodite. Or she's a chick and she's just got an oversized..."bell".

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
agreed. stupid thread.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM&feature=player_embedded#"]fierceness[/YOUTUBE]

clearly many of you haven't been in close contact with a real live transsexual. gaga is not a dude.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
agreed. stupid thread.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM&feature=player_embedded#"]fierceness[/YOUTUBE]

clearly many of you haven't been in close contact with a real live transsexual. gaga is not a dude.

Yeah, I am a bit of a prude in that regard. :shock:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
80721710.jpg

A tampon string. How much more evidence do people need?!

This is a little nasty, but I had a gay friend tell me that he knows bottoms who have receptive anal sex so much that they actually use tampons in their asses to prevent fecal leakage.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
This is a little nasty, but I had a gay friend tell me that he knows bottoms who have receptive anal sex so much that they actually use tampons in their asses to prevent fecal leakage.

Yeah, I heard that too. Prolapsed rectums rock!

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
OK, to all of you cold-hearted haters,

Y SO SERIOUS?

Really, it's just a thread. I'm partially being for real, partially joking.

Have a little fun sometimes.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

Which is why gay men should sometimes not have anal sex:(

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
A tampon string. How much more evidence do people need?!

C'mon now, a string in the panties does not a vagina make.

Either way, I think this 'chick' doesn't mind the attention.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
close contact doesn't have to be sexual. to be honest i thought you were gay and all of the gay men i know can spot a transsexual without removing clothing.

Why would you think that? About 1/3rd of my posts on here are something along the lines of "Why do only crazy girls like me?"

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I looked up the tampon thing, she just had the string outside her bottoms. A male could do that too, and most females don't have that problem by her age.

Does the tampon string magically stay put once you hit a certain age?

She's constantly moving and dancing around. Costume changes happen very quickly. The string getting shifted over is unfortunately an easy thing to miss in her position.

The only difference in that before and after picture is hair and makeup (and the fact that the left image is very grainy and it's difficult to see details). Her facial structure is the same in both. In the first picture she's wearing very heavy makeup that gives her a drag queen look, in the other it's more natural and muted which gives her a more young and feminine appearance. Not to mention that her hair is a choppy mess in the first pic. Never underestimate the effect of wigs and makeup.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
i don't know folks. i'm not convinced.

anyone who's got to draw attention to their sex in their reference protocol is probably trying to cover something up.

the question we must as ourselves is whether or not she has official lordship over anything. that is to ask; is she the lady of any one thing.
to my knowledge, she does not possess this quality, given that "gaga" isn't a something, making lordship over the fake noun prohibitively impossible.

the excessive and inappropriate use of the prefix points us to the conclusion that her sex is only a masquerade.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
And that she had a nose job. That pictures been around a while.

Does the tampon string magically stay put once you hit a certain age?

She's constantly moving and dancing around. Costume changes happen very quickly. The string getting shifted over is unfortunately an easy thing to miss in her position.

The only difference in that before and after picture is hair and makeup (and the fact that the left image is very grainy and it's difficult to see details). Her facial structure is the same in both. In the first picture she's wearing very heavy makeup that gives her a drag queen look, in the other it's more natural and muted which gives her a more young and feminine appearance. Not to mention that her hair is a choppy mess in the first pic. Never underestimate the effect of wigs and makeup.