• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Marko Kunst, Isa's Dream

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Do any of you know the book "Isa's Dream" of Marko Kunst?
It's about a girl who gets into her own psyche after a failed suicide. The ultimate introspection. The book has a quite INFP message - you've got to know yourself and find your true self before you can live...

I strongly suspect the main person to be an INFP too.
Why is it always the INFPs who get thrown in their inner worlds? Wouldn't it be fun to get some character there who is not used to introspecting at all and just wants to get out?
What about some ENTP wanting to ride the relativistic train he'll surely find in his mind, almost wrecking his own mind with all sorts of mad experimenting?

It's an awesome book.
There is a character in it called Sentirus. I'm almost sure Sentirus represents the Si function. His task is sifting through the constantly incoming observations and selecting the ones worth remembering. He berates Isa for not being interested in details any more, resulting in too few observations worth remembering :D.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks for the suggestion. That sounds like a really interesting conceptual novel...

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
That sounds great tell me when you find it. I really want to get in to a good chaotic novel.

Do any of you know the book "Isa's Dream" of Marko Kunst?
It's about a girl who gets into her own psyche after a failed suicide. The ultimate introspection. The book has a quite INFP message - you've got to know yourself and find your true self before you can live...

I strongly suspect the main person to be an INFP too.
Why is it always the INFPs who get thrown in their inner worlds? Wouldn't it be fun to get some character there who is not used to introspecting at all and just wants to get out?
What about some ENTP wanting to ride the relativistic train he'll surely find in his mind, almost wrecking his own mind with all sorts of mad experimenting?

It's an awesome book.
There is a character in it called Sentirus. I'm almost sure Sentirus represents the Si function. His task is sifting through the constantly incoming observations and selecting the ones worth remembering. He berates Isa for not being interested in details any more, resulting in too few observations worth remembering :D.