• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NFL

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Okay so I have a thread about my Sox so here is one about the NFL. As far as my team (The New England Patriots A.K.A. The Juggernaut) we have a date with Colts this weekend which should be the game of the year. What are your teams doing?

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
My team's the Patriots & we're doing fantastically... :)

Are you a fellow New Englander?

MBTI Type
INTJ
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. I'm an Eagles fan and we HAD you tonight. We were one ill-advised throw away from winning. God, I hope someone beats the Patriots. I can't take any more from the Boston fans.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. I'm an Eagles fan and we HAD you tonight. We were one ill-advised throw away from winning. God, I hope someone beats the Patriots. I can't take any more from the Boston fans.

Yeah I give your eagles credit for not coming in and not rolling over for us. Andy reed did an espectacular job attacking us on all aspects of the game and that on side kick was something I never saw coming. Anyways, this will only make the Pats even more stronger, the Eagles just put a MONSTER chip on the Pats shoulder and the Ravens are the one who are going to pay for it. Sorry to hear about your unhealthy hatred for the Boston fans......

quietgirl said:
My team's the Patriots & we're doing fantastically...

Are you a fellow New Englander?

Why, yes I am, from Revere to be exact. I fallow the Pats and my Sox. Where are yuo from exactly?

samIam

MBTI Type
ENTP
Tonight we get a preview of the NFC championship game. This is going to be a great game. It's a shame that cable companies won't carry the NFL network so everyone can see America's team dominate the cheese heads.

GO COWBOYS!!:party2:

MBTI Type
INTJ
Tonight we get a preview of the NFC championship game. This is going to be a great game. It's a shame that cable companies won't carry the NFL network so everyone can see America's team dominate the cheese heads.

GO COWBOYS!!:party2:

Oh, I don't believe it's the cable companies' fault. The NFL is charging cable companies $3/month per subscriber for the NFL Network, which is among the highest rates for a cable channel, right up there with ESPN, CNN, and MTV. But unlike those channels, which have broad appeal, the NFL Network is niche programming. The cable companies are (rightly, in my view) refusing to raise rates by $3 a month to carry the NFL Network on basic cable. They prefer to offer it as part of a sports package for an additional monthly charge. The NFL is trying to bully the cable companies to accept this plan because they need the vast number of viewers available on basic cable to make it viable to show live games on the network.

And on a completely unrelated topic, to paraphrase "It's A Wonderful Life", every time the Cowboys lose, an angel gets its wings :)

samIam

MBTI Type
ENTP
I agree it's not the cable companys fault, it's just too bad they don’t carry it. I think, in the long run, the cable companies wouldn't make money off of the NFL network but they do run the risk of losing money if they don't carry it.

I know many people who are dropping their cable for a dish just for this reason alone.

samIam

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh, I almost forgot, the reason angels get their wings when the cowboys lose is so they can go to heaven and help comfort God during his hour of need. He's always so devastated when the cowboys lose.:yes:

MBTI Type
INTJ
Oh, I almost forgot, the reason angels get their wings when the cowboys lose is so they can go to heaven and help comfort God during his hour of need. He's always so devastated when the cowboys lose.:yes:

Didn't you hear Jon Kitna? God is obviously a Lions fan! :)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My team is the Cowboys,and we have of course dominated everyone except for you pesky Patriots.

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yeah I give your eagles credit for not coming in and not rolling over for us. Andy reed did an espectacular job attacking us on all aspects of the game and that on side kick was something I never saw coming. Anyways, this will only make the Pats even more stronger, the Eagles just put a MONSTER chip on the Pats shoulder and the Ravens are the one who are going to pay for it. Sorry to hear about your unhealthy hatred for the Boston fans......

Why, yes I am, from Revere to be exact. I fallow the Pats and my Sox. Where are yuo from exactly?

I grew up an hour outside Boston!

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
My team is the Cowboys,and we have of course dominated everyone except for you pesky Patriots.

Don't worry not many teams do well agiants the Pats Dear lord I almost had a heart attack watching last nights game.:cry: How does one get stopped 3 times on 4th down and still manage to keep a drive alive?:eek: The pats should turn surgery, the y could peform some serious miracles out there.

I grew up an hour outside Boston!

Springfield? I used to live there and it sucked.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm a Raiders fan but STEELERS FOR THE WIN AGAINST THE PATS THIS WEEKEND! :party2:

MBTI Type
INTJ
yeah..actually it would.
you are out numbered buddy.:devil:
:)

I think i would even root for the Cowboys over the Pats in the Super Bowl, and I'm fairly certain rooting for the Cowboys is against my religion and would get me disowned. Not to mention the fact that I would have to watch T.O.'s ungrateful ass hold the Lombardi Trophy.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think i would even root for the Cowboys over the Pats in the Super Bowl, and I'm fairly certain rooting for the Cowboys is against my religion and would get me disowned. Not to mention the fact that I would have to watch T.O.'s ungrateful ass hold the Lombardi Trophy.

ahh i love T.O. and all the arrogance that comes with him. =)

MBTI Type
INTJ
ahh i love T.O. and all the arrogance that comes with him. =)

Well, that's because you haven't had the true "T.O. Experience" yet like San Francisco and Philly.

And I've changed my mind. If the Pats and the Cowboys are in the Super Bowl, I'm going to the movies :)