• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity Crushes

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yes, I stole this from the INFP's forums. :) Who are you crushing on at the moment?

For me it has to be

Stephen Moyer (True Blood)
s2-67-346x500.jpg

Emma Watson (Girl crush)
2155917548_1b33ec0c0c.jpg

Davey Havok (Not really a 'crush', I just love him)

5361612943a6865994697l.jpg

Trent Reznor (Personal God)
P8b33uAOHko7_m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Gwen Stefani will alway's be my #1 celebrity crush. :wubbie:

alg_gwen_stefani.jpg

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No, he's not [at least i dont think so]
but who cares! I'd still take him home with me :D

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Jensen Ackles
jensen-ackles-95.jpg

Dennis Oh
20080327-dennisoh.jpg

Girl Crushes

Kim Kardashian
kim-kardashian.jpg

Claudia Lynx
attachment.php

I have high standards :wubbie:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She looks like any other average girl with tons of makeup on. She doesn't have that "wow" factor; I see nothing special there.
Tell me a celebrity who doesn't wear makeup that has the 'wow' factor. Emma doesn't wear much makeup at all and she looks stunning.

Furthermore every other celebrity without makeup would look like any other average girl.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Tell me a celebrity who doesn't wear makeup that has the 'wow' factor. Emma doesn't wear much makeup at all and she looks stunning.

Furthermore every other celebrity without makeup would look like any other average girl.

Kim and Claudia look exactly the same, if not better without makeup. And they still have that wow factor.
kardashian.jpeg
images

Emma stunning? Don't make me laugh!

o8712d.gif

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
She looks like any other average girl with tons of makeup on. She doesn't have that "wow" factor; I see nothing special there.

She's got a basic yet stunning french beauty about her. She's definately a natural beauty, just look at those eyebrows.

And Hayley Williams is cute too, she has cool hair :) I'm sure you'll probably find something wrong with..I don't know, Megan Fox, too?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Kim and Claudia look exactly the same, if not better without makeup. And they still have that wow factor.
Well I've not got much of a bad opinion of claudia and kim so I pretty much agree there.
Emma stunning? Don't make me laugh!
I'm seeing an opposing opinion of a girl from another girl.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
She's got a basic yet stunning french beauty about her. She's definately a natural beauty, just look at those eyebrows.

And Hayley Williams is cute too, she has cool hair :) I'm sure you'll probably find something wrong with..I don't know, Megan Fox, too?

I agree, her eyebrows are hot.