• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity Crushes

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
Zooey is beautiful! Her singing voice is really unique too.

Latest celeb crush :::swoon:::

600full-ioan-gruffudd.jpg

Ioan Gruffudd

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think zoey and emma have this interesting innocents to them. I find it very beautiful. I find both of them stunning. I really don't look at Kim like that. She really isn't all that beautiful to me. She's too exotic for my taste.
Oh, and I like hayley williams too. She's simple and I like it. Plus I wish I could pull that hair color off as well ;)

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
DAMN...I'm an ass man and even I'm put off...Kourtney is hotter anyway in my opinion...

Amy Garcia:

Meet+Stars+NBC+New+Shows+IrHGJkNHz57l.jpg

Alyssa Milano:

alyssa_milano_-10856.jpg

Gabrielle Union:

gabby1.jpg

I'll post a couple more later.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well it's not really a case of atm.. I am very loyal with my crushes... OK so

some crushes...

Edward scissor hands :D
edwards.jpg

Bit of vampirage :D:D
edward-cullen.png

Don't hate me if I say
Pamela-Anderson-25.JPG

Oh and

chris-isaak-wicked-game-v2_01.jpg

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Am I crazy for having a big crush on Ricky Gervais? :D

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh:

Not at all.
If you've ever seen him in an interview, it'll make anyone, I'd imagine, go :wubbie:.

I KNOW! I just want to kiss his face. And he's got such an infectious laugh.

We can share him if you like. :) Something that great mustn't be hoarded.

V

violaine

I can never remember who I think is attractive in the celebrity world. *scratches head* I have always been madly attracted to either very sweet boys or boys with an edge - arty boys and goth-y looking boys as long as it doesn't cross over into affectation (bleh!) So while I think Ryan Gosling (with beard please) is gorgeous, I kinda prefer the vibe of men like Elliott Smith. I kinda dig on Scott Weiland circa 10 years ago at the moment, which is a surprise to me: Sour Girl, Stone Temple Pilots

Paul Banks! :yes:

And there is one semi-controversial black metaller from Norway that I always thought was totally hot when he was younger, (though I don't suppose he would go in for me being that I'm mixed race and he considers that some kind of abomination, :laugh:.) But, yeah there is something about a Nordic dude with a scar and a weapon and a sweet face. *fans self*

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
Jeniffer is the godess...

jennifer_connelly.jpg

11375.jpg

Paz is gorgeous

paz-vega_09.jpg

spanglish1.jpg

Chan is just lovely

avedon_portrait.jpg