• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity Crushes

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
matt1.jpg

Virgo1987

MBTI Type
Infp
Harrison Ford drives me eternally insane no matter the age (but mostly after his star wars days to be honest).

Cary Grant is my main attraction for all things classic hollywood.

Um.... god, like every actor out there that's like 40 years or above or even dead.

Ralph fiennes, Gary cooper, william holden, Robert de Niro, kevin costner, humphrey bogart, James denton, daniel craig, david Tennant.

I need to leave this thread haha. I live a very actor appreciated lifestyle.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
my Mads Mikkesen crush is unrelenting

I don't share this one with you, though I appreciate his perfection in a non-sexual way, but you've reminded me of one of mine (apologies if he's already been mentioned in the thread, too lazy to check):

6563d5260134c8a16c9e005027cafea1.jpg

Sigh. Hugh, you are so dancy.