• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality types of fashion heavyweights

Twixt

MBTI Type
ISTP
Karl Lagerfeld
Alexander Wang
John Galliano
Phoebe Philo
(feel free to add more if you like)

what do you think? i'm especially perplexed by 'king karl', he seems like a ENTJ to me. galliano's probably an SP right?

sofmarhof

MBTI Type
INTP
Not a heavyweight, but I think "Style Rookie" Tavi could be an INTP. I feel like that's what happens when an INTP is into fashion.

I don't know what to make of Karl but I freaking love him.

curiousel

1. I would really like to know what are the personality types of Karl Lagerfeld and Yves Saint Laurent.

I would like to hear from people who have read extensively about them: biographies, articles... as well as watched interviews on YouTube or have seen them on tv, docs...

I want to know WHY you think he is a Type. Examples, quotations...

2. What is the most common personality type among designers? Be it Industrial Design or Fashion Design?

Thank you All!

curiousel

Sorry to say, I don´t care about isaac mizrahi. Can someone please answer my question regarding Karl Lagerfeld and Yves Saint Laurent.

If you are good at personality typing. Please search for their names on YouTube name+interview perhaps. And read their biographies.

I don´t know their personalities yet.

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Sorry to say, I don´t care about isaac mizrahi. Can someone please answer my question regarding Karl Lagerfeld and Yves Saint Laurent.

If you are good at personality typing. Please search for their names on YouTube name+interview perhaps. And read their biographies.

I don´t know their personalities yet.

oh, my bad. excuse me.
I didnt know my curiosity isnt as important as yours.

Last edited:

curiousel

no worries, I started another thread about some Fashion Designers. You can add it there if you know his type. I just want to find the answer.
enjoy your lunch!

S

Stansmith

Marc Jacobs - ENFP 4w3 - 6w7 or 7w6 - 1w2

Alexander Wang - INFx 4w3 - 7w6 - 9w1

Oscar de la Renta - ISFJ 9w1 - 7w6 - 3w4