• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Congratulation to the Red Sox

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
I ma not sure if any of you fallow baseball or not but my Boston Red Sox just won the World Series in a very domianant fashion, so congrats to them!!!!!:party2: :party2:

:nice:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm happy for them! I'm primarily a Cubs fan because they're such splendid failures (and I wonder why I can't find a man to date who won't drag me down?) but I'm all for any team who can kick the Yankee's asses as sufficiently as the Red Sox have done a few times lately! :D

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
I'm happy for them! I'm primarily a Cubs fan because they're such splendid failures (and I wonder why I can't find a man to date who won't drag me down?) but I'm all for any team who can kick the Yankee's asses as sufficiently as the Red Sox have done a few times lately! :D

Yes, the Red Sox and the Yankees may be switching places in the next few years.

As a side note on the cubs, I wildly guess that they will next win the world series in 2014. Since the Red Sox had their last early 1900's win 1 year after White Sox, and one their 2000's win one year before, my wild guess is that the same mirror image thing will happen with the cubs.

(I don't really follow baseball much otherwise, mainly picking up bits and pieces from other people.)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh- I totally hope they do win someday so that my years of fruitless baseball watching and throwing things at the tv when things go wrong are not in vain!!! :D

yep- still traumatized by the 2003 post season :(

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
I went to the parade today and boy was it PACKED I got to the point were I couldn't move an inch for like 10 minutes.:shock: Papelbon was doing his crazy dance and Manny was handing out autographs after words. Than Becket and Okojima started dancing with Paps on car it was funny. :D Over all I am sooooooooo happy that we won!!!:D :wubbie: :cry: :party2: :heart: :smile: :)