• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone read Douglas Coupland?

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Anyone read Douglas Coupland? Anyone at all? I ask because every time I read his books I keep wondering 1) what type he is and 2) what types his main characters tend to be. I'm fairly sure he's an NF, but he's written a fair bit on geek culture, and quite a few of his characters are clearly INTPs. Which doesn't have to mean anything. I find his books singularly evocative, which makes me think he could be an INFP (my type) with very balanced T/F.

Someone help me out. Throw me a bone.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've read Generation X. I saw his type as you did, INxP, although I lean more heavily towards him being an INTP.