• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NBA

Idiosyncrazy

MBTI Type
INFJ
Just wanted to let you know that the season started today if you didn't already know. So, any NBA fans out there?
:)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Yeah, I'm an NBA fan. In fact, I was going to make this thread before I saw it was made.

Anyway, looks like the Celtics are up for a real mission to win a championship. They made a statement by beating the Cavaliers in Cleveland. Today, there are many more games on so it should be fun. Glad to see the Association back.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
How did Shaq play? Was he huffin wind all game?

I'm a fan, my team is and has always been the Suns.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
How did Shaq play? Was he huffin wind all game?

Not really, but it looks like he is too slow getting back on defense for the Cavaliers. He and Ilgauskas are not working out on pick and roll defense, and the Cavs are 0-2.

I think I'll be cheering for Memphis this year. My favorite player is Allen Iverson :)

Good luck with that, probably going to be quite a few L's. :D

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm a Raptors fan, and they looked very good last night. BIG difference from the team they've had the past few years. Nice to finally have a good 3 (although Marion was good), and better more athletic play from the 2.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Not really, but it looks like he is too slow getting back on defense for the Cavaliers. He and Ilgauskas are not working out on pick and roll defense, and the Cavs are 0-2.

Watched them go up against the Bulls last night, and yeah, the whole Ilgalskus/Shaq on the court at the same time just wasn't working. And, hell, the way Varajau (sp? no clue) was playing I'd of kept him in instead.

My Suns got their first loss against the Magic, still pretty damn good start still. Go Steevie!