• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pay whatever you want for this game!

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
2D Boy: Games

This game is pretty damn fun. Check it out! Pay anywhere starting from $0.01 for it.

world-of-goo.jpg

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I paid $5 for it before this sale started. It IS a pretty fun game was definitely worth the $5 I paid for it (probably worth more actually).

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I paid $1 for it.

I liked the soundtrack very much, and few scenes in the game (like finding the power source, and MOM). But it was over rather quickly. I played it only for two days...

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did y'all use the "donation" link?

Is the game limited in any way?
It says on the page that it does not generate a new license...

:thinking:

Looks like fun though! :D

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Did y'all use the "donation" link?

Is the game limited in any way?
It says on the page that it does not generate a new license...

:thinking:

Looks like fun though! :D

It's full game, but I didn't receive any license keys... they just sent me a link to installer and I downloaded it.

Oh, and it was well worth the money... in retrospect, I would have paid $5 for it.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Loved it, tried to do some of the OCD challenges but man, some of those are frikkin impossible.