• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sleepaway Camp

ilovetrannies

MBTI Type
ISFP
Wow. The first time that I saw this movie, I was 9 years old. And I could never forget it. The ending is the most incredible, disturbing mind warp ever, it stay with you forever and ever. Musical score is terrifying. :crazy::crazy:

My sister managed to find this movie the other day and I finally got to see it again after 22 years. :shock:

My mind has been blown away.

This movie is disturbing on so many levels.

Anyone else seen this little gem of a film?

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
Anyone else seen this little gem of a film?

Yeah, it was very disappointing due to the hype I heard about it beforehand (not too mention the piss-poor film quality, even by the standards of the time). Worth watching if you're a fan of the genre, and original for its time, but nothing to get very excited about. I also saw the twist ending coming a mile away, but as I implied, it was competing with more polished, modern movies that were largely inspired by it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You know that's the kind of thing I like to watch, I probably watched it when I was a kid thought it wasn't one of the super memorable ones for me. I'll surely pick it up again soon since you recommend it so highly!