• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feathered Rabbit (amazing music)

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
You just have to check these guys out.

This is a band full of friends I randomly met from Oklahoma, and damn! They're nothing short of amazing. The singer has a classic, extraordinarily beautiful sounding voice (some have said she harkens back to a nice 40's sound). They have a very folksy sound to them. "Mother May I?" is a lullaby that can take you to heaven and put you to sleep. "The Annoying Song" is far from annoying; in fact, it's a fun jingle that tugs at your heartstrings and makes you feel as if true, innocent love really does exist. "Two Cent Whore" is just a fun "honky-tonk" tune that will leave you laughing.

I had the good fortune of meeting these kids in an unusual coincidence (I happened to be in Austin visiting friends, they had come down from Oklahoma) and am amazed at the kind of talent I happened to run into. They're able to come up with epic songs on the spot in a matter of minutes. I find myself coming back to listen to more over and over, and the only downside is that they currently only have three songs up so far.

So check 'em out!! Get their plays up! It will be encouraging for them, and maybe spur them onto making even more beautiful music. :yes: :D

:happy: