• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What sports do you like?

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't watch team sports on TV. Unless it's socially, and only football, soccer or hockey. Individual and extreme sports like kick-boxing, snowboarding, etc. would interest me on TV, but I don't subscribe to a cable service.

I don't like baseball at all, but I do enjoy going to games. I see NFL and NHL games here and there, and will go to a NASCAR event and enjoy them immensely even though I almost never see the actual race.

Older now, so I don't participate in as wide of a variety of activity as I used to. In the summers I like to wake board, play golf and swim. Do some motorcross or cycling... In the winter I like my kettlebells and cross training intervals.

I might play soccer with an adult league this spring.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I forgot to mention the sports I personally like to do..

running, cycling, swimming, volleyball, beach volley, weightlifting

haven't had much of a chance for those lately :cry: Well, I'm happy the possibility is there (now) so I can restart :D

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I love playing sports.

I play (or used to): Soccer, softball, tennis, volleyball, I ran track in high school (sprints, I hated long distance :D), swimming, skiing, and cycling.

I'm convinced I would love horseback riding or fencing, but I've not, as of yet, tried either.

I'm not a big fan of watching sports though. Watching hockey is pretty fun...

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I like watching a little bit of all the major sports, but my favorites are hockey and football.