• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What sports do you like?

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Rugby Union and cricket are the only sports I enjoy watching. I might watch a major tennis final if I came across it and wasn't doing anything else.

MBTI Type
INxJ
I've never tried fencing, that would be interesting.
I used to show horses, competitively, when I was a kid.
Dad would take my brother and I hiking in the mountains.
I enjoyed fishing with him, too.

Speaking of mountains, my favorite are in Colorado. That's where I used to ski. Vail, Beaver Creek, and Aspen. The natural beauty in Colorado is magnificent. It knocks you senseless.

I'm obsessed with fencing. Very few things get me excited like that does. You should try it. It's strategy in motion.

I bet competitive showing ate up alot of your time. Did you ever win? One of my close friends competed until a couple years ago.

Colorado is indeed beautiful. I prefer Vail, because it's more low key. I've been skiing since I was a kid, but I'm not very good at it. I blame that on Se-tardation.

Silly_Siren

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I like hockey, but I don't watch it much. I just like playing on a frozen pond with like half a dozen friends. It's fun. I don't like the checking and fighting in competitive hockey, it upsets me. :cry:

Before I developed breasts I used to love running, but puberty kind of slowed me down a lot and made me self-conscious. And I HATE sports bras! Same thing with soccer. I am still pretty fast when I am chasing a man though ;)

I like watching men's sprints because they are so..... :drool: But then again, I prefer a marathon man:D

I also love tennis, because someone bought me this awesome tennis outfit, and so I imagine myself as some sexy and glamorous socialite when I play.

Anyway, before this posts gets any more sexual, those are the sports I enjoy. :blush:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I like to watch baseball and ice hockey. Football is okay but only college football, the energy is amazing, along with the band and spirit team.

I'll never watch games on TV, but if I go to a game I become entranced.

I don't play sports. While my mind is competitive, my body isn't.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll stop and watch the winter Olympics if and when I get the chance, but that's mostly it. I prefer to play than watch what's being played. That said, I'm hoping to hit the slopes this season.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i play a huge amount of basketball.
i also swim a huge amount, but not as a sport. just to stay in shape.
and i play American football.
and i play lots of other sports from time to time. i am up for anything if a game is happening!

i don't watch very much sports though.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Baseball
Soccer
Football
Hockey
Basketball
Volleyball
Golf
Running
Tennis
Badminton
Skiing
And also pool, rock climbing, and bowling if you so choose to call them sports.
I don't play a lot of badminton or ski. And I try to avoid basketball now since I've injured myself way too many times playing it. But I do all the rest.

bronson

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Aussie rules football. The best to play and watch!
Bit of soccer.
Crickets good to play. Sucks to watch.
Tennis is alright.

Ultimately, I love snowboarding.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
To Spectate:

Basketball (Both NBA and college)
Football (American, both NFL and college)
Moto GP (racing superbikes... crazy fast)

To Play:
Basketball
Golf
Baseball (hardball please!)

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
In general, none. But, if I had to choose:

To play:
Soccer

To watch in real life:
Baseball
Hockey
Soccer

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I play:
Ice Hockey
Aussie Rules Football
Soccer
Basketball
Used to play cricket

Go to games of:
Aussie Rules Football (agree with Bronson (GO THE CATS!!))
Cricket
Soccer

southern_lawyer

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I play golf and tennis the most. I wish I could just play golf all of the time. I also like water and snow skiing. I like watching baseball (Atlanta Braves), and I love college football though and everything about it, especially game day in the South.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Extreme sports! Or some one on one. I can only watch tennis.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
Soccer, NFL, NBA, NHL, female tennis (most for the short skirts, yes Im that desperate), cycling, MMA and boxing.

I only play badminton and soccer. And bike

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
i really dislike sports in general. the only sport i like is baseball, i just like to watch it.
besides that, the only sports i really participate in would be skateboarding, snowboarding, longboarding.