• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Metropolitan

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
I saw the movie Metropolitan a while back and it has easily become one of my favorite movies. I was just curious if anyone had a good idea what temperment Nick Smith is. I want to say ENTJ (that's probably just the narcisist in me though). His relationships with both Charlie and Tom remind me of my relationships with two close INFP friends of mine, and both ot these friends of mine would quote Charlie and Tom before I ever made them watch the film,which is why I suspect that. Any thoughts?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Whit Stillman is one of my favorite filmmakers, too. I think Nick Smith is a little too raffish for ENTJ. He is very self-aware of his position within the UHB, but he also subverts it from time to time. He also has a clear sweet spot for Tom, who is also both inside and somewhat removed from the group at the same time.