• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Rachel Zoe Project

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I watched the season finale of The Rachel Zoe Project last night. I dont know if anyone watches the show but I was curious what type Taylor is? She is so awkward and such a bitch. I love her! Maybe INTJ?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I fucking hate her, she is a nasty human being with an ugly soul.

She is NOT an INTJ.

My INFP sister and I are fascinated by how ugly her aura is.

I do not enjoy watching her, her energy is so strong and vile.

Her type?

_UNT

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I agree, but you have to admit she has really good style!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I agree, but you have to admit she has really good style!
It's forced.

She's a phony.

My INFP sister has better style than her.

She is so full of bitterness and hatred, ugh, she's awful!

:/

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Sorry, she is one of the few people I "know" right now that I truly believe to be an ugly person.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You better be sorry! :alttongue: But no I already gave up on her shes engaged. I think Brads style is forced him and his briefcase he takes everywhere.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Rachel Zoe is an ENFP. She's not controlling...and she has a hard time with confrontation. Her passive-aggressive style is NF conflict-avoidance taken to the extreme. Her speech can be very random.

I think her husband is probably ISTP.
I think Brad is ExFP.

I think Taylor is ISTJ. She's definitely an introvert, very externally organized, gets tasks done easily and handles responsibility well, and her sense of style seems quite SJ to me. It's tasteful, in style, and never too experimental.

I don't dislike her actually. I think she is worn down by life and feels under-appreciated. I almost typed her as a dejected NF because of that. Someone whose idealism has been sucked out. She is not a happy person. I also considered ISFP, as I see some angry Fi, if not for her having such a duty-fulfilling attitude and clearly not being P. I don't see an ISFP giving up a trip to Paris to stay back and hold down the fort. Now I think it's just tertiary Fi popping up as stress relief. Hence all the "kill me now" type of statements she makes, and occasional sensitivity to comments from others.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, Rachel has a child-like innocence to her.

I feel bad for her, but let's keep it real she is soooooooo self obsessed.

I don't think we ENFPs can be that self obsessed.

I also think she is an IFP.

I surprisingly like her.

My INFP sister loves her and the show, she theorizes that Rachel is so self-obsessed because she is anorexic and anorexics tend to be self-obsessed.

I would agree with that hypothesis.

She looks so frail, I want to hold her.

I think she should find herself a real man, and ditch or dodge her Rodger, he's so, um, vanilla.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You think she's an introvert? I think she is an NFP, as I see clear Ne, but I lean towards E. Although, the way she talks about her jewelry reminds me of myself. :blush:

I'm surprised I don't dislike her either, but I find her passiveness annoying at times. Her anorexia garners sympathy from me. I see it as perfectionist tendencies. You kind of look at her and know that deep down, she knows she looks ill, but she's too scared to get fat because it's at odds with her ideal.

I think her husband stabilizes her. He must be a decent guy to stand by her despite being a skeletal workaholic.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You think she's an introvert? I think she is an NFP, as I see clear Ne, but I lean towards E. Although, the way she talks about her jewelry reminds me of myself. :blush:

I'm surprised I don't dislike her either, but I find her passiveness annoying at times. Her anorexia garners sympathy from me. I see it as perfectionist tendencies. You kind of look at her and know that deep down, she knows she looks ill, but she's too scared to get fat because it's at odds with her ideal.

I think her husband stabilizes her. He must be a decent guy to stand by her despite being a skeletal workaholic.

I agree you have to give Rodger some credit. He seems like he is a pretty genuine guy.

I also agree with ISTJ for Taylor. :cheese:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My sister identifies with her, (my sister also has an eating disorder)

I think she is definitely an I.

She only feels free to be herself with people whom she's intimately close with.

And she can only go to new events with a "support system/crew"

(That's the only way my sister can go out, when she is with people she knows and trusts.)

:)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
And, Taylor is still a spiteful bitch.

My sister told me about an episode were Taylor's parents came in town and how her dad was a dick.

It's hard for me to feel bad for someone whom I deem to be so vicious and malicious. I don't know.

:/

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Are you sure you just don't want her to be the same type as you? :moonwalk:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you sure you just don't want her to be the same type as you? :moonwalk:

hahaha....I still leans towards eNFP for her, but then I'm a shy INFP who'd hate having a camera following me around.

I wouldn't mind her being INFP; I don't think it would mean "all INFPs are self-absorbed anorexics", rather, I think it would show the side of INFPs that can become obsessed with beauty and perfection.

Anyone want to make a case for her being SP? I personally see too much Ne to type her as one...