• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prototype

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Lol.

They gotta get their anger out somehow!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Graphics are a bit sucky but the gameplay is a lot of fun. :D

They invented a new nice thing called "the web of intrigue", which is a sequence of around 100 short movies, you can unlock in random order if you find the right persons with the information and it will tell you the story of the game, cause you start with 0 knowledge.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've seen this video before. My coworker seemed to LOVE this game, he told me his kill count is easily 4000/mission, and well over 100k total.

It seems VERY violent to me.

I tried Infamous, it was ok but not great. I am REALLY enjoying red faction guerilla personally. "This building offends, I will destroy it!"