• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Diablo III

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Starcraft 2 was set for winter of 09 and D3 to follow in the summer of 2010. But with the release of the new highly expected Call of Duty being released in the winter of 09 on many platforms. Many games have delayed their release cause of the spotlight this game will be taking this winter. And since that means SC2 is being delayed they delayed D3 cause Blizzard has said they wont release a new Diablo before they release the new Starcraft

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
^ Ugh. I never played online outside of with a few friends just because of that. The game was fun enough normally, it didn't need hacks.

I both loved and hated it. Diablo I was my first online gaming experience and that aspect alone made it seem cool to me. However it was also frustrating because the online game was so horribly broken in every way because of the hacks.

I played it for a while by myself and it was really fun, but it just seems so much better multiplayer (ignoring all the hacking issues). It will be cool if Diablo III has some type of online, hack free server.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
enyone play d2 at euscnl?