• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Thom Yorke - "Feeling Pulled Apart by Horses/The Hollow Earth"

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
For my fellow Radiohead fans on TypoC:

What did you guys think? Great songs, I think. Very interesting stuff and definitely more electronic/techno-y than even some of the tracks off The Eraser.

"Feeling Pulled Apart by Horses"
is instrumental, which sort of surprised me in a way. Kind of reminds me of "The National Anthem" what with the song being moored to a kind of vampy bass line. Very good stuff.

"The Hollow Earth" is more Thom Yorke than ever, very electronic. It sounds like Thom Yorke is taking a turn towards more of a Trip-hop kind of sound now? I like it though.

To be honest, both of these songs impressed me more than "These Are My Twisted Words" ever did. That song just didn't cut it for me. I guess my expectations were just a little too high to enjoy that song.

Opinions? Thoughts about the two songs?

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
havent heard them. i'll seek em out when i get off work tonight