• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Glee!

ithinkofaliens

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Who does not think this is the most adorable show on television right now??
Anybody want to try typing?

ithinkofaliens

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Let's try this agaainn...GLEE!

Who loves this show and who wants to give it a try typing the characters?

I for one am in love with the character and the adorable actress that plays Rachel Berry. I am having trouble typing her though. She's been called the Tracy Flick of the Glee club, but she is first and foremost a romantic(well, besides talented of course) I'd say.

Some sort of NF maybe?

how about the other characters?

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I think that one brown-haired girl is some kind of EXFJ, I think. The main dude-kid is probably an F, too.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Glee

All right, I'm out of the closet (as a hetero fan, that is). I really like this show. Discuss.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
All I can think about is that lady in it who played the boss in 40 year old virgin, or the lead counselor in Role Models (great movie)

Gayle Sweeny: Me and the judge have a special relationship... I don't wanna get too graphic but I sucked his dick for drugs.
--
Gayle Sweeny: You know what I used to have for breakfast? Cocaine. Know what I had for lunch? Cocaine.
Wheeler: What did you have for dinner?
Danny: Was it cocaine?
--
Gayle Sweeny: I know why you are here, so don't BS a BSer, Ok? Your "Presence" here, court ordered.
Danny: Why did you put presence in quotes? Are you implying that we aren't here?

Ingrid in grids

Several of my friends are obsessed with it. One gave me some of the music and it's addictive!
I then tried watching the show and I couldn't stand it.

.. Oh well, I'll keep listening to my Gold Digger ;)

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I really want to like it because I like the idea of it and love that it's an outlet for the talents of Broadway performers I enjoy, but ultimately I find it...not very funny at all. I don't like that every character is a stereotype and all of the relationships are as cookie cutter as they could possibly be. I guess that's supposed to be funny, but it isn't to me. It could stand to be less cotton candy and more legit satire, I think.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
OOH YAY THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT THIS.
Rachel - ENFJ (boo hiss.)
Finn - ISFP
Schuester - INFP
Mrs Schuester - ESFj?
Sue - ESTJ
Emma - IxFJ?
Quinn - ISTJ
Kurt acts a bit like an INTJ I know but he's probably an F.

Er.... yeah.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Kay, so I actually watched the show this time. Lol.

Rachel: ESXJ
Finn: ISFP
Will: ENFJ
Terri: ESFJ
Sue: ESTJ
Quinn: ESTP (could be ESfP)
Emma: IXFJ
Kurt: INTJ
Mercedes: ESFP
Puck: ESTP
Tina: ISFP, probs.
Artie: INTP

Sue is hilarious, I gotta say. My fave, totes.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One thread is enough, really. Merged.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I think that Emma is INFJ. No real logic behind that, it's just the vibe I get from some of the things she says. ISFJ is a possibility, it's just not my first instinct.

bcvcdc

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTx
Sue rules! Sue is an ISFJ. Maybe ISFP.

I do love this show! The idea of all those talented "kids" singing together in harmony all in one place almost brings me to tears sometimes. it's the only show i watch and i watch it because well... they are just so talented! But i do love Sue.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Mod Note: LOL - merged again. :)

I love Glee! I don't care what the haters say about the show being pure fluff. Umm...it's TV!

The only characters I get a strong type for:

Emma Pillsbury - IXFJ
Rachel Berry - ENFJ - take no prisoners!
Principle Figgins - ESTJ
Sue "Bad Guy" Sylvester - almost every character she plays has this glibness to them that makes them funny, I think here she is ESTP or ENTJ
Terry - XSXJ?
Terry's sister Kendra - scary ESFJ, the stereotypical kind that people blog about

Brittany + Santana (you know they sleep with each other, right?) = Brittany seems more dumb than mean and Santana is more extraverted and deliberate. Maybe Santana is EXTX and Brittany is IXFX?

Nicki

Retired
Rachel Berry-ENFJ
Finn Hudson-ISFP
Noah Puckerman-ESTP
Santana Lopez-ESTP
Quinn Fabray-ISTJ
Brittany Pierce-INFP, people think she's ESFP because of she's the stereotypical dumb blonde but she's really, really dreamy and subdued
Will Schuester-ENFJ
Emma Pillsbury-ISFJ
Sue Sylvester-ESTJ
Tina Cohen-Chang-ISFP
Mike Chang-ISFJ
Mercedes Jones-ESFJ
Kurt Hummel-INTJ or INFP, he's an INxx and an Fi user for sure though