• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Super Smash Brother Brawl

Snow Turtle

(>^-^)>---[Hammer Time!]

Been with this little guy since N64. It fits well with the ISFJ playstyle. All about the floating, be nice and surprise tactic! :) How about others?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Kirby is good but not one I use often. I use Link the most. He's just awesome if you know how to use him.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pikachu or Fox for me. Pika for obvious reasons; incredibly flexable, moves quickly. Fox for all his kicks, and the perfect timing on the Rocket.

Snow Turtle

Kirby is good but not one I use often. I use Link the most. He's just awesome if you know how to use him.

My cousin uses Toon Link on me. It's so frustrating breaking the barrier and getting close to him. Kirby can't handle those double slashes!

I'd love to practice more and become skilled with Kirby but there's nobody around me to mess around with. So I'm stuck with training on level 8s CPUs. Who do you usually play with?

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Haha...I love that game. In the N64 version, I got really good with Pikachu of all things. Mostly because 1) it was really annoying with shouting its name all the time, 2) pretty fast, 3) could spend almost the entire match airborne.

With the GameCube I got good with Marth and thought he was the coolest thing since sliced bread.

I haven't played the Wii version because I have lots of problems working with the controllers and getting my brain to switch to them from classic console controllers. That said, Fox/Wolf seem pretty cool to me.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My cousin uses Toon Link on me. It's so frustrating breaking the barrier and getting close to him. Kirby can't handle those double slashes!

I'd love to practice more and become skilled with Kirby but there's nobody around me to mess around with. So I'm stuck with training on level 8s CPUs. Who do you usually play with?
Have you tried online play? It's good fun and the people are hard to beat.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've often used Yoshi, surprisingly enough. people play yoshi down because it's all cute and stuff, but Yoshi can be pretty savvy :D

I love smash bros, I could play it for hours. But the new one is kinda annoying, you have to squint to even see what you're doing, and I hate that damned super power thing.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I play Meta Knight.

I'm trying to get better with pikachu.

Meta Knight is just super fun though, I like him a lot.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I haven't played the Wii version because I have lots of problems working with the controllers and getting my brain to switch to them from classic console controllers. That said, Fox/Wolf seem pretty cool to me.

I believe you can use the classic controller or a gamecube controller as well can't you?

I <3 Zelda/Sheik, Marth and Samus ^^.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ have played Brawl with gamecube controller. I prefer the Wii controller though

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've played and won money in tournaments. My main characters that I use are Lucas (main main), Ness, and Sonic. I usually use Lucas but I'm good with Ness, King Dedede and Sonic for other matchups.

Snow Turtle

I'd like to play some of you guys online sometime. Though I've no idea how bad the lag will be cross continent.

Snow Turtle

Got to play online today!
My... It's pretty hard getting the timing right online. I can't utilise half my moves because of the slower reaction but it's certainly different than planning computer.
If anybody wants to brawl sometime... even if it's abroad let me know. 0131 1103 5284 ._.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I roll with Diddy Kong and Marth. Diddy is fun because of his ability to be in the air most of the time. Marth is the only 'slow' character I can use effectively because of his dash.

In the other super smash bros I always played with Captain Falcon since he was the most aerial character until Diddy. I never got used to Pikachu.

When I want to have fun, though, I play Olimar. Nothing like surprising people with the odd purple Pikmin :D

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I've played primarily with Pikachu since the N64 days. I'm pretty much all out attack- I never sit back or play defensively (not always the best strategy for stock battle, but hey, what the heck). Pikachu is great for this because of the versatility of his attacks, quickness, and that he's pretty "heavy" & hard to KO for a small character.

G

Ginkgo

I played Mewtwo in Melee because no one was used to anticipating his attacks.

I don't have a Wii or Brawl yet, but I would imagine playing Sonic. :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
LOVE this game, I loved Melee too. Haven't played it in a few months though. The characters I mainly use are Falco and MetaKnight.

icmlite

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I can take any number of max level CPUs with any character, but that's just obsessive practice plus adjusting to basic Smash AI put to work. In terms of actual competitive Brawl: Diddy, Marth, Sheik, Game&Watch in no particular order. My signature from SSB on the N64 was Pikachu, and from Melee on the Gamecube I used Game&Watch to put away the big boys in style. Now I guess I like using Diddy.. since... he's a monkey. Yeah.