• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Team Fortress 2!!!

AudioPenguin

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Anyone else out there who plays the world's greatest game? If so, what's your favorite class?

I have to give it up to the Sniper and the Spy. If you have Steam, feel free to add me. My account is mikemcgrath1.

TeamFortress2-1.gif

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Anyone else out there who plays the world's greatest game? If so, what's your favorite class?

I have to give it up to the Sniper and the Spy. If you have Steam, feel free to add me. My account is mikemcgrath1.

TeamFortress2-1.gif

I haven't played any recent fortress games. I used to play it tonnes with the quake engine, and clan matches and stuff when I was younger though. Graphics have certainly improved :). In the original, I think pyro, medic and scout were the most dangerous classes. I played soldier normally, cos I liked using rockets, and I liked to be able to rocket and combo jump easily during fights.

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
I like to play engineer and medic because I can't aim. I'm getting a bit better with the pyro's flare gun and the scout though.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I use TF2 to blow off steam (pun!) so I like the Pyro and Heavy the most. I cant play any class that requires a good deal of twitchfire aiming or finesse.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is this out already!? Why hasn't anybody told me?! I've gotta get this. First one was great!

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I never got the chance to play it. I was dumb and bought it without looking at the system requirements. And after I got a better computer I just never got around to installing steam again. I should find that disc.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I play it often when I go to my friend's cousin's house. I mainly play pyro and heavy.

I also shouldn't have watched all the GMod-based movies, now anytime anything happens I have a monologue in my head:

'SANDVICH!' - 'CRY SUMMORE!' - 'SO MUCH BLOOD!' - 'Ka -BOOOOM!' Et cetera

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dang, I used to play TFC. Primarily, a medic...but enjoyed mulching as well.

I loved to double conc and prime a nade "swoop in" on the next victim.

That flag was mine! All mine! :)

Like the TF2 graphics, but trying to play a medic without conc just didn't appeal to me.

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Damn! I used to play TF2 a lot, but I forgot my Steam password. :doh:
I could send in proof of purchase and get the password reset and so on, but I can't be bothered. Probably a good thing, because I really did spend too much time on it.

Anyway, I used to play medic almost exclusively, and I was fairly good. I only played pubbie games, but I took down at least a few heavies and scouts with the blutsauger :cheese: