• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's do some gratuitous violence

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ooh, I love a good over the top violence movie.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
The first one was amazing. I don't expect this one to be as good but I'll still have to check it out.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
The first one had some pretty hilarious/violent sequences, but it's a pretty shoddy movie overall, and Troy Duffy is one of the all-time Hollywood assholes. That's why he didn't get a movie out for another ten years AND it was a sequel of his first. I'll see this one, but I won't get my hopes up.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
Troy Duffy is one of the all-time Hollywood assholes.

while i found the first to be entertaining enough to be re-watchable, i always found the movie itself to be a bit pretentious, overconfident and overcompensating.

it makes sense that he would be a douche. i'd be interested in hearing stories.