• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I might start WoW again.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I was about to start, but Blizz took yet another account from me. THey need some "registered email" thing for one of my accs, which is totally lost for me. They change all the things all the time, requiring to keep record of every little piece of information I've ever written to any of their forms. So, another account lost.

I weighed in the pros and cons, and I'm not starting WoW again in at least 4 months.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
i tried Lotr and wasn't hooked once the trial was up so I didn't bother signing up. also wasn't mac compatible so cafe and I couldn't play together.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
are you every coming back to blackhand? i flip flop around depending on my mood. right now I am lvling my 33 be warlock.

I pop in over there once in a while, just to see if anyone is on. I think I am still rocking the level 23 hunter over there.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Try to refrain from turning into this guy:

[youtube="YersIyzsOpc"]WOW Freak Out[/youtube]

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
that's pretty funny. wonder if it's real? if so, he's super lame. i mean no punching walls or ripping doors off hinges? ha.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I almost started a couple weeks ago after not playing for like 3 years. Went as far as the billing page. Then I got a hold of myself. Small victories!

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My (INTJ) brother used to be a WoW zombie, but he quit. He let me play occasionaly, but not enough to get totally hooked.

It is your decision, and I'm not going to interfere with it. Just take into account the $180 per year, and make it so that your playing doesn't interfere with work/school.