• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

No Reservations

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Anyone else watch Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations on the travel channel? I really like it and would be curious to see what type you think Tony is.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
:yes: It's a pretty good show (especially considering what a snore-fest the travel channel usually is). There's a couple of other threads on his type, the general consensus seems to be ESTP, but there were some votes for ENTJ (maybe) and even INTP (lol).

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyone else watch Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations on the travel channel? I really like it and would be curious to see what type you think Tony is.

Yes, I watch sometimes. I've always had mixed feelings about him. He's extremely commercial now too. I'd guess he's ESTP.

S

Sniffles

Sometimes. I did enjoy the recent episode when he and his Russian friend came to my hometown.