• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Clash Fans, 24 Hours ONLY! Happy Birthday, Joe!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fly, downloading monkeys, fly!

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've been suppressing tears all day. There was no one like him.

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is an awesome gift! Thank you!

:happy:

Long live the music of The Clash! :rock:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Aw shucks, missed it.

I did too. I got all excited but was doing something else when I read this. I thought "Gotta do that later!", then I didn't do it later.

Stupid train of thought :(

I'm sure someone has downloaded it and put it up elsewhere on the Internet. The guy even said he hoped someone would upload it to the torrents.

Heck, maybe even someone in this thread who downloaded it would be willing to send the file to you... don't give up yet. :)

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I was going to say I could easily torrent it (but wanted to get it legally if possible ;)), but then I actually read what he wrote and realized it's a much better quality and has the cd booklet and everything. Yeah, I'd like to see whether I could get that version.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was going to say I could easily torrent it (but wanted to get it legally if possible ;)), but then I actually read what he wrote and realized it's a much better quality and has the cd booklet and everything. Yeah, I'd like to see whether I could get that version.

I... might know someone who could hook you up with it. But I'd rather not talk about them here in the open, if you know what I mean. :whistling: