• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

i <3 WoW

_Violence_

WoW has fucking weak PvP.

You are not hardcore unless you play a full red, full-loot PK game.

Therefore, I find WoW extremely boring and unchallenging. Hehehe.

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx

What, where you can loot other players? That wouldn't work at all. WoW relies heavily on the gear grind for reply value. Losing it all at a death would mandate making it easy to get, and making it easy to get would remove a major motivator.

I think WoW PvP can be fun, but unless you're equally matched gear-wise it gets a little silly. One person can just smash the other.

Bubbleboy

MBTI Type
ENFP

I'm still searching for a game that has merciless PvP enough for me to bother with it. Any game that doesn't envolve unfair brutalitly and gratuitous violence akin to strapping electrodes to ones testicles while playing russian roulette is gay.

My INFJ friend and I got our life philosophy from playing world of warcraft and seeing all of this stuff in people. We gathered that a lot of people fail at life.
Very precise and very poetic.

Last edited:

_Violence_

EVE has brutal and unfair PvP.

Unfortunately it is a sci-fi game.

I don't really like sci-fi.