• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

name that movie!

P

Phantonym

Well of course... But to some people, that would be considered cheating.

Wait a minute. You've either seen the movie or you haven't. If you're able to recognize the movie purely on a glimpse of some little picture, then congratulations to you. Provide a next example and let the game continue. This thread would die out if people don't use the clues when they don't recognize the movie. I thought that was the point.

shimsham

MBTI Type
infj
filmy.jpg

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wait a minute. You've either seen the movie or you haven't. If you're able to recognize the movie purely on a glimpse of some little picture, then congratulations to you. Provide a next example and let the game continue. This thread would die out if people don't use the clues when they don't recognize the movie. I thought that was the point.

That's cheater talk. :D

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This is a photograph taken by Douglas Kirkland as an homage to Italian cinema.

A remake of the scene in "Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)", starring Daniele Liotti, Claudio Santamaria and Pierfrancesco Favino.

Hmmm, spamtar, are you trying to trick us? :thelook:
Nice :devil:

This should be something simple - http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt286/skyisbluenot/Movie2.jpg?t=1252509875

Oops no wonder it didn't automatically click with me when I was looking up pictures of the good the bad and the Ugly (and thats why I chose it). My bad.:blush:

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Well of course... But to some people, that would be considered cheating.

:rofl1: So you can look up the oddest film you've seen or the most awkward angled shot but it's cheating to use the same medium to answer?

I guess that's what you get with a culture with no rules for asking questions, only answering them.