• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychoanalyze THIS.

Fuulie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
D:

So, I drew this..... THING.

Zebra_by_Tsubane.jpg

It's totally unplanned.

Anyone else reminded of the schizo guy who draws cats? (but not as good, of course)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
D:

So, I drew this..... THING.

Zebra_by_Tsubane.jpg

It's totally unplanned.

Anyone else reminded of the schizo guy who draws cats? (but not as good, of course)
:happy2: that is insane!

No idea how to analyze it though, except that it is packed full of patterns, which is intuitive territory. Spirals are everywhere in life, our galaxy is a spiral, the backs of our heads have a spiral-like twist to them, vines spiral towards the skies, perhaps your brain is picking up on some of these spirals subconsciously.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ok honestly "xNFP" was the first thing that came to mind without even looking at your usertitle.

Fuulie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
@simulatedworld- Haha! xD Really? You're good.

@King- Thanks. xD Yeah. It is kind of insane, isn't it.... (fitting)
That's very interesting. I do put a lot of patterns in my work, usually through crosshatching and texturing though.

And thanks for the compliments, guys. :)

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I couldn't psychoanalyze it without sounding like a completely clinical toolbag, all I can say is that I think it's rather awesome. I think it's a good sign that your imagination doesn't have too many walls around it, which rocks :D

Fuulie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Thanks. n_n Although I'd still be interested in what you had to say. King's thoughts on the subject were very interesting.

(and yes, I am very introspective, I'm trying to figure myself out XD)