• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hating On People In The Entertainment Community

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Now, we all have actors, actresses, writers, directors, etc. that we have fantasies about kicking down a flight of stairs and/or publicly humiliating in some way, shape, or form. Don't deny it, and don't be ashamed. Just purge yourself of that ire and set yourself free, HERE, on this thread. Let the healing begin!!!

1.) Gwyneth Paltrow - She has gotten my top spot for over 8 years now and there are no signs that she will be knocked out of it any time soon. I don't want to kill her, I just want to find the train leading directly to complete obsolescence and stick her scrawny, overrated ass on it.

2.) George Lucas - Not only did he destroy my hopes and dreams for awesome Star Wars prequels by creating the three biggest pieces of "Look at me testing out my cool new CGI toys and pulling a few scripts out of my ass" crap, but he had to go back and rape the originals by pissing all over them with needless digital flourishes. If he went insane on his own time that would be fine, but he had to take it out on all of us. The big jerk.

3.) Kristin Stewart - She's very new to the list, and I'm still trying to pinpoint why exactly I want to put a boot in her ass and slap that smug look of indifference off her pasty face. For now, there is no why. I JUST DO.

4.) Megan Fox - She's new too. While I would like to drop kick her, I think it's only fair to mention that as much as I seethe with resentment over her proud vapidness, I would most likely do her if given the opportunity. I am conflicted about it, I think maybe I hate her for making me want to do a vapid starlet. I hate Paul Walker for the very same reason.

5.) TIE: Diablo Cody/Seth McFarlane - I just hate hacks. It's as simple as that.

Now it's your turn!!

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
George Clooney

Bono

Sheryl Crow

Basically any rich celebrity blowhard telling us how to live. Mrs. Crow, you can shit in a bucket for all I care but do not tell me to use one piece of toilet paper.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
George Clooney

Bono

Sheryl Crow

Basically any rich celebrity blowhard telling us how to live. Mrs. Crow, you can shit in a bucket for all I care but do not tell me to use one piece of toilet paper.

Sheryl Crow is telling us to use just one piece of toilet paper? I am SO writing her a strongly worded letter.

I actually love Bono to an almost unhealthy degree but I respect any and all opinions that he is a preachy, sanctimonious ass clown :D

Penda

MBTI Type
INFJ
1. Adam Sandler - I don't see why anyone finds him funny. If I wanted to see a five year old I wouldn't look for one trapped in a man's body.

2. Will Ferrell - Absolutely terrible. The USA has really produced some awful comedians.

3. Seth Rogen - The man has devoted himself to showing the male genitalia in each and every one of his films. Unfortunately I only found this out recently after several "surprises". I at least need a warning before having to view cack. Somewhat funny though.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Tim Burton needs to become severely maimed.

EDIT: And I second Lucas.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
1. Adam Sandler - I don't see why anyone finds him funny. If I wanted to see a five year old I wouldn't look for one trapped in a man's body.
I agree. Everytime I have to hear his nasally voice/laugh, I feel like shoving a spoon into my ear.

2. Will Ferrell - Absolutely terrible. The USA has really produced some awful comedians.
He's not terrible. Anchorman was hilarious.

3. Seth Rogen - The man has devoted himself to showing the male genitalia in each and every one of his films. Unfortunately I only found this out recently after several "surprises". I at least need a warning before having to view cack. Somewhat funny though.
I completely agree. After Knocked Up, that whole Judd Apatow/Seth Rogen thing got a little old.

:cry: The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies...

Also, the Kardashians needs to die. Except for Kim. She can stay with me :D

SuperServal

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
poppy said:

This is the first time I've ever seen Burton under attack. Please elaborate. I'm genuinely curious!

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
This is the first time I've ever seen Burton under attack. Please elaborate. I'm genuinely curious!

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen Burton hate either. Tell us Poppy! Inquiring minds want to know!

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Sheryl Crow is telling us to use just one piece of toilet paper? I am SO writing her a strongly worded letter.

I actually love Bono to an almost unhealthy degree but I respect any and all opinions that he is a preachy, sanctimonious ass clown :D

It was a while ago, she made a comment about only using one square to save the planet or something to the effect, google it.

The thing that drives me insane about Bono is just his attitude. We all should be giving until it hurts, kids are starving in Africa, blah blah blah. Then he goes and leaves his fancy hat in an airport and pays $1300 for a plane ticket to send it back. He bought his fucking hat a plane ticket.

Penda said:

He really isn't a comedian, more of just a sketch comic. I'll admit his recent theatrical performances have been lacking...

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Tim Burton created "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

He has now done all he needs to do and must be prevented from continuing to make movies with the same color scheme/plot/Johnny Depp/Danny Elfman music.

He must be eliminated.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
God, what a pure_mercury-friendly topic! Let's see who sucks:

Seltzer and Friedberg are the worst thing going in Hollywood right now, and they get work from Jim Gianopulos, the worst studio head in Hollywood.

I like Seth MacFarlane's work, but American Dad is an atrocity.

Jon & Kate both make me want to punch my television when I see them on.

Rosie O'Donnell disgusts me.

Carlos Mencia should be deported.

Dane Cook should be strapped to a chair and forced to watch his act of the past 7-8 years on repeat for eternity.

Keith Olbermann is a lunatic.

I hate Chad Michael Murray, and I hate whomever told him that he was an actor.

Panic! At the Disco suck out loud.

Sean Hayes should come out of the closet, and then go back in and shut up forever.

Zach Braff's movies are crap and his TV show was never even that good.

Tim Allen should be barred from every movie lot on Earth.

Big and Rich besmirch the dead heroes of American country music every time they show their faces in public.

There are a lot more, but I am now shaking uncontrollably in rage.

silverlining

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w7
God, what a pure_mercury-friendly topic!
Sean Hayes should come out of the closet, and then go back in and shut up forever.

Oh, I nearly died inside. A definite point with the coming out of the closet bit, but after he comes out of the closet, he shouldn't have to go back in and shut up. He should continue to bless the world with his docile pop folksy-ness.

--------------------------------​

Vanessa Hudgens. There is something about her overly saccharine voice and her obvious lack of intellect that makes her so irritating that I actually feel a prickly hot twinge of irritation on my neck when I think about her. She has a much too large smile, as well. In Hollywood, the bigger the smile the more idiocy behind it. Firm believer.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Oh, let me second Willfrey's list.

OPRAH. Oh, man. Complete horse's patoot, and she used to be so likeable. STOP NAMEDROPPING, and STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.

Rosie O'Donnell is completely insufferable.

Bill O'Reilly can shut his stupid face.

Sally Field has an obnoxious, scrunchy little face. That one's irrational, but I can't help it. And she cries too much.

Rihanna needs to stop being absolutely freaking EVERYWHERE.

Lindsey Lohan needs to disappear for 10 years until we've forgotten what a screw up she is. Then she can come back and do an indie movie and we can remember that she can actually act.

Angelina Jolie. I respect your humanitarism, but I'm sick of your face everywhere.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
God, what a pure_mercury-friendly topic!

There are a lot more, but I am now shaking uncontrollably in rage.

Your vitriol is pointed, sharp, and refreshing. I encourage more hate when your rage has settled!!!

I join you in your hatred of Dane Cook, friends have made me watch his stand-up and all I do is sit there hoping someone will jump up from the audience and cold clock him.

I agree on the Carlos Mencia front as well, he's a wholly unfunny human being (and a plagiarist from what I've read).

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
The thing that drives me insane about Bono is just his attitude. We all should be giving until it hurts, kids are starving in Africa, blah blah blah. Then he goes and leaves his fancy hat in an airport and pays $1300 for a plane ticket to send it back. He bought his fucking hat a plane ticket.

LOL@At buying his hat a plane ticket! I hadn't read about that. He makes me laugh a lot of the time, with his impassioned speech making at concerts and "I'm so seriously serious" lectures. I think he does torture himself over the world's issues, then he tortures us at concerts with speeches :D.

All in all though he's one of few that seems to have a decent sense of humor and the ability to poke fun at his own preacher reputation, so I appreciate that. I'm sure he's a massive hypocrite though, I have no illusions, hehehe.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
God, what a pure_mercury-friendly topic! Let's see who sucks:

Seltzer and Friedberg are the worst thing going in Hollywood right now, and they get work from Jim Gianopulos, the worst studio head in Hollywood.

I like Seth MacFarlane's work, but American Dad is an atrocity.

Jon & Kate both make me want to punch my television when I see them on.

Rosie O'Donnell disgusts me.

Carlos Mencia should be deported.

Dane Cook should be strapped to a chair and forced to watch his act of the past 7-8 years on repeat for eternity.

Keith Olbermann is a lunatic.

I hate Chad Michael Murray, and I hate whomever told him that he was an actor.

Panic! At the Disco suck out loud.

Zach Braff's movies are crap and his TV show was never even that good.

Tim Allen should be barred from every movie lot on Earth.

Big and Rich besmirch the dead heroes of American country music every time they show their faces in public

:yim_rolling_on_the_ *wipes eyes*

I’m going to agree with Tallulah on Oprah. I’m going to say it out loud, I hate Oprah. The pseudoscience she promotes always leaves me shaking my head. Then I have to hear about her miracle cure or some other shit that flew out of her mouth from every woman I encounter every freaking time I talk to someone. And why is she the only person ever on the cover of her magazine? It's narcissistic. Other people do good with their money as well. She makes my life harder and I hate her for it.

Gilbert Gottfried – I hate when people have nothing to say and then yell about it. I suppose it’s not his fault that he was born with that voice.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Yeah, Oprah needs to calm her shit down. Her, Jolie, and Pitt come off as 'Do Good Junkies' to me.

The Oprah Mafia is going to destroy us all for our insolence to the great Winfrey deity...*hides*

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
The Oprah Mafia is going to destroy us all for our insolence to the great Winfrey deity...*hides*

I know. That was good to get off my chest. You really can't say anything about Oprah without someone getting angry about it. Crazy people.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Is Oprah really that big in your circles? I haven't heard her name mentioned (outside of television) for years. Maybe once when I was in a bookstore a year ago... I don't know. I guess I just thought she wasn't relevant anymore.

Angelina Jolie - ick. Go drink some more blood, make out with your brother and steal yet another husband (Billy Bob and Brad, c'mon!). Yeah, I believe that you are "kind".

I don't know their names or the shows they are on, but there is a group of blond teenagers that I can't stand to look at. I think Lauren Ashley has one of them as her avatar.

I shut down completely at the sight of Tom Hanks. I liked him in Bosom Buddies and all his funny stuff, but when he became a serious actor he also became what appeared to be a seriously pretentious prick.

Adam Sandler doesn't bother me as much as Jimmy Fallon. My god.

Oh, Jay Leno. I want to slap him. Hard.

Glenn Beck and Ann Curry. The two most insipid pinheads on televesion, imo.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know their names or the shows they are on, but there is a group of blond teenagers that I can't stand to look at. I think Lauren Ashley has one of them as her avatar.

The Hills cast? They're not teenagers, surprisingly. I don't much like them either, but Lauren, the one in my avvy and the only one with a brain on the show (too bad this past season was her last) is rather interesting, if I do say so myself. :)